The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:( :( i just lost like 10000000 dollars :( that's fucked. i had a feeling they'll score from that corner.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
my distaste for italy has risen once again. officially my most hated football nation. even more so than croatia.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i still think aus v japan was the best game of the tourney

EDIT: based on ratings on soccernet, the aus v croatia game has been hailed to be the best thus far

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
This is a sweet victory for Italian fans. After 4 world cups straight of going out like that, they finally manage to do it to someone else. Who cares that they are so hated, they're out there to win the world cup for themselves and their fans, not their critics.

mecurial

HSC
Guaranteed profit no matter what happens for the rest of the tournament.

Neither side deserved to lose, but it is better than a result on penalties. Great game, both sides playing tournament winning football there. It is also good that no player got a yellow card ruling them out of the tournament. Referee did very well.

Also because Australia were cheated against Italy please don't say that Australia deserved to be in the World Cup Final. That game was to another level.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lolz since italy dived to get the penalty, its obvious australia wouldve beaten germany 2-0 as well. maybe 3-0. coz were layk better than italy. then we'd have won the world cup final by the same margin. easy.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
acmilan said:
This is a sweet victory for Italian fans. After 4 world cups straight of going out like that, they finally manage to do it to someone else. Who cares that they are so hated, they're out there to win the world cup for themselves and their fans, not their critics.
Fair enough. Congrats to your team. As much as I hate them, and will be hoping that they lose the final...I can admit that Italy played well today. Great game by both sides and certainly fitting for a World Cup semi-final.

Portugal to beat Italy in the final!!!:)*

*If they can beat France in tomorrow's game.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I also win a lot of money if Italy wins the cup :$ <3 the fact that they were $12 odds to win before the tournament started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)