• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official "Can I Wear This" Thread (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
This is the thread for all questions including the words "can I wear <insert article of clothing>..."
Whether it's a question of boots to a cocktail party, a scarf with a turtleneck sweater or supre tops with supre skirts; post it here.

So I will start the ball rolling.

Who has seen those green Elwood tops with the girls face on them? Can I wear that, over a black long tank with my sass and bide misfits and black thongs (they're diana ferraris, not havis - but they're still thongs) for a night on the town? Its too good for day wear but i dont know if its dressy enough for night wear. Obviously my hair and makeup will be done and the top looks great with super long black earrings... but I'm open to criticism. (Alternatively, i could wear black stilettos which are dressier but dont look as good.)

So lets keep the questions and advice coming! xox kiki

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I was close to not posting, thinking that I had given you enough punishment [/pun] and should be nice, but then I remembered who I was.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
well, i would offer my opinion, but i dont know what the elwood top is :( describe? so far i can only see a problem with the thongs. not cos it wouldnt look good, only cos of door/dress codes etc.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
well, i would offer my opinion, but i dont know what the elwood top is :( describe? so far i can only see a problem with the thongs. not cos it wouldnt look good, only cos of door/dress codes etc.
yeah i decided against the thongs already.
the elwood top is apple green, long sleeved and pretty tight. it has a cut out bit at the shoulder on one of the sleeves and is completely off-the shoulder on the other shoulder and it looks like it has a black pattern on the front but its actually a girls face rotated 90 degrees.
Im thinking maybe it'd be okay for wednesday or friday nights in town but saturdays i should dress up more like i usually do...?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
can i wear bekiki
lol hiphop have you seen con air?
in it there's a psychopath who sliced and diced a chick and drove through 3 states wearing her head as a hat.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah i agree becks it would be better for weekday stuff. wear something a bit sparkly or girlier (you know what i mean). i am in the worst wardrobe predicament tonight, im going to a party early in the night which has a pirate theme and then later on im going clubbing for a friends bday.... and i dont have an eye patch anywhere!!!!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yeah i agree becks it would be better for weekday stuff. wear something a bit sparkly or girlier (you know what i mean). i am in the worst wardrobe predicament tonight, im going to a party early in the night which has a pirate theme and then later on im going clubbing for a friends bday.... and i dont have an eye patch anywhere!!!!
i once went to a pirate and wenches theme party so i wore a corset and had a fake sword tucked into my FMBs... that was fun.
I dont even want to go out tonight. You know those nights where you just want to lie in front of the fire and watch dvds... and i went out last night... but i can justify doing nothing.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
i once went to a pirate and wenches theme party so i wore a corset and had a fake sword tucked into my FMBs... that was fun.
I dont even want to go out tonight. You know those nights where you just want to lie in front of the fire and watch dvds... and i went out last night... but i can justify doing nothing.
same.. i am so NOT wanting to go out tonight. and i REALLY didnt want to go out last night, but i did, and had a shit time. so im like --- fuck going out tonight. but these are two big obligations, like the pirate party is this guy from work's combined bday and farewell (i might never see him again!) and the clubbing is an old friend from school's bday.

what should i do beckiki? i really dont want to go out, and i already failed one exam. ive got an exam on monday, i really dont want to screw it up. argrghhh

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
same.. i am so NOT wanting to go out tonight. and i REALLY didnt want to go out last night, but i did, and had a shit time. so im like --- fuck going out tonight. but these are two big obligations, like the pirate party is this guy from work's combined bday and farewell (i might never see him again!) and the clubbing is an old friend from school's bday.

what should i do beckiki? i really dont want to go out, and i already failed one exam. ive got an exam on monday, i really dont want to screw it up. argrghhh
Ahh well exams are an excuse for anything arent they? But if you truly feel like you have to go, then do and just leave both early. Nobody can ever get cut if you make an appearance.
Yeah i just got a call from a uni friend who says we're going out and i already said i would... dont want to have to drive in though, and noone is home to take me...
wish i still had exams to use as an excuse!

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Okay well i would like to know HOW to wear this top i bought from Jeans west. Its long (covers half my butt)

I wanted to wear it with a skirt but since the top sorta gathers at the front, it looks kinda weird since the skirt is floaty and comes past my knees

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Okay well i would like to know HOW to wear this top i bought from Jeans west. Its long (covers half my butt)

I wanted to wear it with a skirt but since the top sorta gathers at the front, it looks kinda weird since the skirt is floaty and comes past my knees
that top is hot.
if i had a top like that. id probly wear it with fitted jeans of some sort.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
haha arvin

don't wear that top with a skirt bushra, because it is long. i think it'd be better to wear that with pants

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dear Dr. Beckiki, I was doing my usual rounds of hotornot the other day and came upon this charming lass:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EYHUHYA&key=GWY

I was at a loss of breath for what she was wearing, I think it looks rediculous. Anyway, what's your opinion on this, and further more, do you think it would suit my figure?

Signed, your fan,
Confused-chick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)