The Official Football Thread 08/09 (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
But yeah, the Hull result was incredible and it will have to be the result of the season unless they or Stoke go on to beat Man U or Chelsea away. LOVE THIS GAME
I still remember when Bolton got promoted and they beat us at Old Trafford in the first game of the season.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Liverpool 3-1 PSV

Landmark goals: Stevie's 100th, Keane's 1st.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
2116: The cheeky DJ at Cluj played 'Glory Glory Man United' before the teams arrived on the pitch. Further needle comes from the home fans, who unfurl a banner saying: "Roses are red, Chelsea are blue, my grandma can take spot-kicks better than you."
Classy Cluj fans. Props to you. :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Good. Concentrate on the league.

And Joe Kinnear is a class act. Absolute class act.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hopefully cahill will manage to not get sent off next time lol. 17 red cards he's had.

\/anessa

HSC
icraig88 said:
hopefully cahill will manage to not get sent off next time lol. 17 red cards he's had.
Actually, I don't think Cahill has had that many red cards? [Evertonian may want to correct me...]

You might be referring to 17 as the number of times a player from either team has been sent off in recent Merseyside derbies.

Last edited:

Noodles88

HSC
Evertonian said:
Nooooooooooooooooo

Evertons out of uefa cup:angry:
Hilarious.

For all their supporters bleating on when Liverpool beat them in extra time. Then Everton manage to draw them in the UEFA Cup and they couldn't even muster a win.

Absolutely hilarious.

Fellaini = LOL. Talk about a panic buy. 15m down the drain. True story and funny. I've heard Bolton were looking to bid 3m for Fellaini and Liege were close to accepting before Moyes came in with a 15m offer. Ah, poor old Everton, forever in the shadow of Liverpool.

2-0.

Noodles88

HSC
\/anessa said:
Actually, I don't think Cahill has had that many red cards? [Evertonian may want to correct me...]

You might be referring to 17 as the number of times a player from either team has been sent off in recent Merseyside derbies.
Yes you are right.

That said, Cahill is still a bit of thug. I'll support him when he's playing for Australia, but he needs to clean up his act because lately he's been acting like a cock.

Noodles88

HSC
LMF^^ said:
And Joe Kinnear is a class act. Absolute class act.
Haha, that was a brilliant interview.

I love the start:

'Which one of you is Simon Bird?'

'I am'

'You're a cunt' :lol:

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Noodles88 said:
Hilarious.

For all their supporters bleating on when Liverpool beat them in extra time. Then Everton manage to draw them in the UEFA Cup and they couldn't even muster a win.

Absolutely hilarious.

Fellaini = LOL. Talk about a panic buy. 15m down the drain. True story and funny. I've heard Bolton were looking to bid 3m for Fellaini and Liege were close to accepting before Moyes came in with a 15m offer. Ah, poor old Everton, forever in the shadow of Liverpool.

2-0.
lol but i doubt it.

fellani's a good player and he'll only get better.

Evertonian

HSC
Noodles88 said:
Hilarious.

Absolutely hilarious.

2-0.
Everton did not get a win against liege BUT they managed to score three goals against them. Disregard the 4 goals conceded though. :)
And its not that hilarious considering Liverpool are a much better side than everton and they could only get a 1-0 win 2 minutes before the end of extra time. Not hilarious.

And Fellaini, in the next ten to 15 rounds we'll see if hes an asset to Everton.
And you do realise that sooner or later Everton will no longer be in the shadow of Liverpool, who knows how long that might be. Maybe some arab trillionare will buy Everton. :)

Cahill is not a thug.

Noodles88

HSC
u-borat said:
lol but i doubt it.

fellani's a good player and he'll only get better.
I'm not denying he's a good player.

I am denying that he is nowhere near worth the amount Everton paid for him.

Noodles88

HSC
Evertonian said:
Everton did not get a win against liege BUT they managed to score three goals against them. Disregard the 4 goals conceded though. :)
And its not that hilarious considering Liverpool are a much better side than everton and they could only get a 1-0 win 2 minutes before the end of extra time. Not hilarious.

That is all meaningless. Everton lost over two legs and are completely out of Europe. Liverpool have won their two opening games in the Champions League. I know which position i'd rather be in. ;)

And Fellaini, in the next ten to 15 rounds we'll see if hes an asset to Everton.

I agree. As i said above though, i just don't think he represents any sort of value for money whatsoever.

And you do realise that sooner or later Everton will no longer be in the shadow of Liverpool, who knows how long that might be. Maybe some arab trillionare will buy Everton. :)

From what i've heard, Everton have a few interested parties seeking investment in the club, whether that comes to fruition or not is another thing. It will be a long time before they are on equal footing with Liverpool in terms of success and finance, if ever. :p

Cahill is not a thug.

Yes he is.
I'll just say though, it's nice to see there are still some Everton fans out there with some knowledge of the world game.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
cahill's a sulk and a thug.
the tackle was pure malice; no intent on playing the ball, then walking away from the ref, not to mention slapping arbeloa in the face, plus his blatant diving.

adnan91

HSC
u-borat said:
the tackle was pure malice; no intent on playing the ball, then walking away from the ref, not to mention slapping arbeloa in the face, plus his blatant diving.
agreed

seano77

Walk On
HSC
u-borat said:
Plus he's arrogant and not as good as he thinks he is. He's valuable for Socceroos, but the only goals he scores are scrappy and lucky. Everton surely aren't happy with his injuries and poor discipline.

When Everton start showing class and winning they might come out of Liverpool's shadow. Their squad isn't actually that bad, but they have no motivation, no drive and no passion to win for their fans. I pity you Everton fans.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Tim Cahill is all class. I love that guy. That goal he scored against Japan was so awesome it still makes people cream.

How can you kunts criticise him after what he's done for Australia? Fucking haters to the max. Supporting Liverpool must be detrimental to the brain it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)