The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
what Did I Tell You?!!!:d

we Will Never, I Mean Never Say Die!!!!:d

once Again We Score Late Winners

just Never Right Us Off

oh Jose You've Done Me Proud:d

jose, Roman, All The Chelsea Players, Staff At Chelsea And The Supporters Take A Bow....

win Or Lose The Champions League - My Blues You've Done Us Proud.

adders

HSC
Congrats to chelsea on a good win, but dont get too excited because we will beat u in the semi's much like in 2005 and in the FA cup last season. To the man u fans i have never seen defence that bad on a european night, even if u get to the final you will not defeat the Reds. I understand our last title was in 1990 but when was the last time you won the european cup? For chelsea and gunners fans never have and never will and to those retards that follow man u congratulations on winning it twice but you will never equal Liverpool in any tournament as we are England's most decorated club and always will be

Liverpool - 18 premier league titles and 5 (going on 6) european cups

Liverpool - You'll Never Walk Alone
6 times in Athens

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
18 what titles...? Yeah and thanks to Liverpool they got English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years, and here you kunts are calling yoselves the greatest club in the world.

We last won the European Cup in 1999, and when was the last time you won a league, FA Cup and European Cup treble...?

Anyway, this truly has been the greatest night at Old Trafford ever. Roma sucked, no doubt, but we just totally ripped them to pieces. Carrick turned on his best United performance since he joined, and Fletcher again really impressed me. Roma defence was always under constant pressure with Smith pressing up front and Fletcher pressing in midfield. Good to see Smudge getting back on the scoresheet, he also had a wonderful game up front.

Totti, you will never forget this night at Old Trafford, as will every other United fan out there.

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
Jose Mourinho said:
We're at a disadvantage against Liverpool [FC] in the semi-finals because we're still in three competitions.
Typical Jose, allready making excuses. And all this talk of being a resilient team, pfff, Chelsea's spirit is nothing compared to Liverpool's. This is side that came from 3 nil down against Milan remember, not to mention the FA cup final and Olympiacos comeback.

Arsenal must be feeling left out right now.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Thessalonius said:
YNWA, Liverpool for their 6th. Anybody know what the hell is going on with Harry Kewell? Seems like bloody ages since he's worn red.
I hear he is very close to recovery. Read an article about a week ago saying he starting rserve matches now.

adders

HSC
LMF^^ said:
We last won the European Cup in 1999, and when was the last time you won a league, FA Cup and European Cup treble...?

congrats on winning the treble, but the fact of the matter remains that we have won the league 18 times compared with your 15, european champions on 5 occasions and in the late 70s and early 80s we won the competition 4 times with basically different teams compared with your 2 wins. We were part of the greatest final in champions league history. Thereby proving my case that we have a much more prestigious history than you ever will mate. In addition we have the best fans in the world, along with a stadium that has a better atmosphere half full than a packed old trafford. Just give up mate Liverpool is England's most decorated club and always will be.

You'll never walk alone
6 times in Athens

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
No the matter of the fact is NO ONE REALLY CARES. Thats the past. Judge your teams on how they do now.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
adders said:
congrats on winning the treble, but the fact of the matter remains that we have won the league 18 times compared with your 15, european champions on 5 occasions and in the late 70s and early 80s we won the competition 4 times with basically different teams compared with your 2 wins. We were part of the greatest final in champions league history. Thereby proving my case that we have a much more prestigious history than you ever will mate. In addition we have the best fans in the world, along with a stadium that has a better atmosphere half full than a packed old trafford. Just give up mate Liverpool is England's most decorated club and always will be.

You'll never walk alone
6 times in Athens
You really are a good one. Love it if you get to stick around here.

Yes, quit living in the past. And no you don't have the best fans in the world. Hillsborough and Heysel...? And thanks for getting us banned in Europe.

Just keep waiting for your next league title, it might take 18 more years.

^___^
HSC
liverpool..lol

lets hope that 40million pound transfer kitty you get after this season will keep buying you those extra 3 points you need in the league next season...its been happening every season since benitez took over

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
adders said:

You'll never walk alone
6 times in Athens

You're my new favourite poster of all time. Forgetting the indiscretions pointed out by LMF, the hypocrisy of Liverpool fans is the most hilarious thing ever. Not forgetting the Liverpool fans' famous love of a history lesson.

Anyways, you're good value for your posts.

Last edited:

adders

HSC
We won this morning without raising a sweat, and to those that question the loyalty of our fans, hillsborough was a result of our fans determination to see our beloved reds in action and heysel i must admit was a result of english hoolaganism. To those that are mad that english clubs were banned from Europe for five seasons, you wouldn't of won anyway. Man u have been there 47 seasons and have won it twice, chelsea and arsenal have never won it, so dont pretend like you would have won the title in those 5 years.

They are 2 isolated instances of crowd trouble, but that doesn't detract from us having the best fans. Ask any true football fan, the atmosphere at anfield can't be matched at any stadium in the world, let alone in europe

Once we get David Villa, or another top quality striker we will win the league in the next two years and start another Liverpool dynasty. Once again i part by saying that we are England's most decorated club and always will be. To chelsea, focus on the FA cup, cause that's all you'll win this season and man u fans congrats on the league but the biggest prize is ours for the sixth time

You'll Never Walk Alone
6 times in Athens

Phyuk_Yiu

HSC
Walk On...Walk On...

And that we did this morning. Im really excited about our squad now, we are no longer a skeleton side like we were in 2005. Now we have at least two players for every position, and are capable of winning games with those players. We showed that today, admittedly we were'nt as motivated to attack having won the first leg. The league is going to be a lot tighter next season, and we have a realistic chance of winning.

Can't wait for Chelsea, the second leg is at Anfield so that puts the tie firmly in our favour. Heh, Bayern rolled their luck once too much but i can't see Milan overpowering Man U.

And we do have the best fans in the world, no other team gets the sort of support you see at Anfield. We know that the best time to get behind your team is when they are down, cause that's when they really need your encouragement. Anyone can sing when they're winning.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
well done scousers on an easy win over an uninspiring psv. good to have 3 english teams in finals, pretty strong statement over the quality of the epl.

Anyway has anyone bein playin fm2007? im in my second season with united, had a horrible first season ronnie out for 6 mths, rooney for 2, finished 6th. though did win fa cup and ecl, flying in 2nd season, 1st in epl with 3 games in hand, quarters of ecl, semi of fa cup, 19 goals for huntelaar, 17 for rooney.

TEAM
GK- Akinveef (costil as sub)
DR- van den bore
DL- Marcelo
DC-Kompany
DC-Barzagli (from palermo)
MC-Hargreeves
MC-Ronaldinho (Fabregas and raul garcia as subs)
RW-ronaldo (lennon/navas as subs)
LW-Messi (Guardado as sub)
FC-Rooney (aguero, tevez, owen)
FC-huntelaar (torres, villa)

Sold many unitedplayers to get those transfer funds, let go off carrick (54 million to barca!) neville, giggs, scholes, brown, o shea, park, smith..plus i bought joaquin of valencia and sold him for 60mill to lyon, and got fred for 15 million. pretty sweet deal..so thats my current FM2007 story, any others boys?

Edit- Also got offered job of greece, lol, i accepted but man do they not have any players! so im seeing how that challenge will go, got to euro 2008, got a easy group so should progress.

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I'm over FM already, I'll just wait til 08 comes out. I've won the CL like 5 times in a row with Heerenveen. And I just get tired after that.

You Scousers are still riding on your high horse, time to get off it. Every season you say you will challenge for the league, and every season you've failed to even put pressure at the top. And just by going to the semis you're talkin about winning it again. You don't see us United fans rabbling on about a repeat of the treble do you. Have a little bit of sense and respect.

I want Liverpool to beat Chelsea though, so we can stuff you kunts up in the final.

^___^
HSC
i wonder who Liverpool is going to buy with 40million..

lets hope someone decent..not rejects from other epl clubs

Phyuk_Yiu

HSC
... said:
i wonder who Liverpool is going to buy with 40million..

lets hope someone decent..not rejects from other epl clubs
If the rejects are as good as Mascherano we'll take em any day. A big name signing is pointless if he can't play for the team, that was made obvious by Morientes. I reckon we should go for Eto'o, there were hints of speculation that he'd be willing to go after the argument with Rijaakard.

We have been constantly talking about the premiership, but who can blame us when its as massive a club as Liverpool. With Chelsea buying their league titles and Man U having a firm basement to work with, it's been hard for Benitez to win with a team in transition. But now that everyone is starting to gell together and with strong financial backing, all we have to fix is our season openers. For the past two years we've been just as good as the other top players december onwards.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
LMF, how could u be over it? try a FM challenge should keep u interested. is it me or is fm2007 a fair bit harder than 06? eg i score and pump their goal shot after shot, gets to 80 mins and every second there is action until they equalise. cut to me playing losing 1-0, gets to 80 mins, no action then game over! stupid game engine. what players u using, and why herenveen?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Duh, if you're losing then of course you gotta make tactical changes to win a game. Of course, it doesn't work every time.

Players I use...? Well no big names of course because I'm using Heerenveen. In 2006, Ugur Yildirim was a beast, but he got toned down in 07. And I got a really ordinary player stats-wise, but is a true beast in the game. Rob Friend, for like 8 seasons he gave me average ratings of over 8 per season, scoring lots of goals and winning Player of the Year for like 5 seasons in a row. It just happens for me in my game, might not do it in yours but. That's the thing with FM.

And looking up at my old screenies, just have a look at this one. Real fucked up game it is. :)

http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fmwtf02xt7.png
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fmwtf01lr6.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)