The Official "Jude Law" Thread. (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
aye silverstone your av and sig of jude law is UBER HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :D

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Kazuya said:
He was excellent in Cold Mountain, definitely deserving of his Best Actor nom. That movie got a bit neglected in the nomination department...Seabiscuit, up for best picture? What??

He was also good in Road to Perdition, a bit creepy though.
On my first watch, I loved Cold Mountain, but on re-watch, i can see the flaws. Jude sorta over did his stuff, and essentially nobody else REALLY missed out on a nom, in his place, so its fine he got nommed.

Renee's win is a travesty. And they didnt even nominate Maria Bello. Shohreh shoulda won.

Nicole's was excellent, as good as Jude - but such a good category, and a good lineup, that was more deserving.

Havent seen R/To Perdition :( Im actively avoiding it due to Sam Mendes.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
what have you got against sam mendes? anyways you have to see, not because jude is in it, but because it has sam newman and tom hanks.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Tusitula said:
what have you got against sam mendes? anyways you have to see, not because jude is in it, but because it has sam newman and tom hanks.
I thought PAUL newman was in it.

Im not a big fan of American Beauty, just a very Shallow film - but yeah, i know R/To Perdition is a different film.

Also - i have alot of other films that i need to hire/see/rent more than RTP. But if it goes on TV, i'll definitely not miss it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)