The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Gloves

HSC
nrl's gone down the stinker.

no one watches it anymore.

Roy9

HSC
I like watching foot ball on TV. I don't know any team names but I really like it when they do that thing where they all jump on top of the ball in their little shorts and you can see the material stretch across their tight asses. especially when they make a try and they all hug :D
OMG, me too. Where do you live? We should meet up and watch football together

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Perfect day today saved me from two shit tipping weeks in a row. Rabbitohs did mighty well to hang on, Warriors should have won that game, with the amount of possession they had, full credit to Rabbitohs for their defence. Who would of thought Manly would be last after the first month of league.

DanteEX

HSC
I live in the Manly Warringah area and frankly I am glad Manly are losing, I freaking hate Manly with a passion.

I miss the Bears.

ledzeppelin

HSC
Hey Hornby, if you read this in time, could you change my tip for today's game from Wests to Manly? (I'm led-zep obv)

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Hey Hornby, if you read this in time, could you change my tip for today's game from Wests to Manly? (I'm led-zep obv)
Done, changed to Manly.

No surprises this weekend so far, except Panthers gave the Storm a huge run for their money last night, I'm really like how St George are playing at the moment, playing 15 players but in addition, they only played at about 80% on Friday night in the second half. But Parra were on drugs in the first half, how they didn't score a try and I don't know, but there penalty goal was absolute bullshit, yeah I know the rules but less than 5 metres from the line is kinda bullshit with the amount of decoy runners that attack the line. The ref tried his hardest to help Parra in the game, but alas nothing came of it. Those who watched the game do you think Smith deserved to be sin-binned?

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
Done, changed to Manly.

No surprises this weekend so far, except Panthers gave the Storm a huge run for their money last night, I'm really like how St George are playing at the moment, playing 15 players but in addition, they only played at about 80% on Friday night in the second half. But Parra were on drugs in the first half, how they didn't score a try and I don't know, but there penalty goal was absolute bullshit, yeah I know the rules but less than 5 metres from the line is kinda bullshit with the amount of decoy runners that attack the line. The ref tried his hardest to help Parra in the game, but alas nothing came of it. Those who watched the game do you think Smith deserved to be sin-binned?
Parra = Wooden spooners sadly. Unless they can find a playmaker.

And omg, I never knew you could change tips. I accidently tipped 2 draws LOL.

kb-24

HSC
Warriors injury list is crazy
steve price
brent tate
manu vatuvei
lance hohaia
leeson ah mau
thats 4 freaking test players gone.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
^ Obvious Balding,

What in the fuck was that shit piece of refereeing? Ryan throws the elbow down on Luke and Luke gets put on report? What a fucking joke. Close game so far though. Great second half coming.

Edit: That was for seve

Last edited:

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Souths :(

the bears lost in the nswrl too...aw well, no-one watches those games anyway. Actually, do they even televise reserve grade games anywhere?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)