The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Hindmarsh to retire:

http://www.nrl.com/hindmarsh-to-retire-after-2012-nrl-season/tabid/10874/newsid/66599/default.aspx
http://www.zerotackle.com.au/nathan-hindmarsh-retire-5585/
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/nathan-hindmarsh-to-retire-20120329-1w0gw.html#ixzz1qV3h17X1

Parramatta Eels captain Nathan Hindmarsh will retire at the end of the season.

Hindmarsh confirmed his retirement in a video posted on the club’s website on Thursday. Hindmarsh started his career at the club in 1998 and has played 310 games for the Eels.

There has been speculation since the start of the season that this would be his final year with the club.

“Fifteen years at this legendary club. It’s hard to believe,” Hindmarsh said.

“I will retire as a one club player which I am very proud of. I’m going to finish my career the same way I started – utterly and deeply exhausted – knowing I have tried my best and left it all on the field.”

Hindmarsh is one of several high-profile players off contract at the end of the year including Justin Poore, Luke Burt, Fuifui Moimoi, Ben Smith and Shane Shackleton

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/nathan-hindmarsh-retire-5585/#ixzz1qV8xnygy

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
a legend long past his use by date. good luck to him

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
The clean-out at the Sydney Roosters has begun with captain Braith Anasta ready to finish his career at Wests Tigers, in a move that could result in coach Tim Sheens reviving his ill-fated experiment with Benji Marshall at halfback.

Anasta, who turned 30 in January, has spent the past seven years at the Roosters but is expected to join the Tigers on a two-year deal from next season.

While Anasta took to Twitter last night to deny anything had been finalised – he tweeted: “I have NOT signed a contract with any club beyond 2012″ – it is understood the former NSW and Test star is willing to take a significant pay cut to extend his career.

The Tigers see Anasta as the perfect foil for Marshall, although it could mean the New Zealand skipper returns to halfback. Marshall played in the position for most of the 2009 season before Sheens scrapped the experiment.

Anasta now appears likely to take over that role from next season. His place at the Roosters had already been allocated from 2013 to Warriors five-eighth James Maloney, who shapes as a big-money recruit alongside dual international Sonny Bill Williams.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/braith-anasta-stunning-switch-wests-tigers-5578/#ixzz1qVGsHOny

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
he's lost the passion of playing for roosters :(
you can see it when he plays. anasta got no heart :( :( :( :(

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Anasta u traitor

First the bulldogs and now da roosters

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
plz plz plz let it be true

the cunt is a waste of cap. Maloney is coming already and Anasta has no room here.. unless they decide to keep him at lock

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Should retire instead of going to tigers

At least he will preserve his dignity

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Anasta u traitor

First the bulldogs and now da roosters
plz plz plz let it be true

the cunt is a waste of cap. Maloney is coming already and Anasta has no room here.. unless they decide to keep him at lock
nah i partially agree with boom
he has been a gr8 captain who loved the team but since we lost the GF against dragons he has lost the heart :(
- i actually think it goes back beyond that, maybe it started when he got shifted from the halves for carney?
i wish him the best at the tigers

atm the halves, pearce and anasta, they just don't click. pearce with carney, they were awesome mates and you could see their chemistry on the field
and i bet if morts started in the halves instead of coming off the bench he and pearce would go a lot better
idk how it will work out with maloney

oi boom, opinions on sbw if he comes to roosters?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
nah i partially agree with boom
he has been a gr8 captain who loved the team but since we lost the GF against dragons he has lost the heart :(
- i actually think it goes back beyond that, maybe it started when he got shifted from the halves for carney?
i wish him the best at the tigers

atm the halves, pearce and anasta, they just don't click. pearce with carney, they were awesome mates and you could see their chemistry on the field
and i bet if morts started in the halves instead of coming off the bench he and pearce would go a lot better
idk how it will work out with maloney

oi boom, opinions on sbw if he comes to roosters?
I hate sbw. Imo the most overrated player to ever step foot in nrl

Did a few shoulder charges and all of a sudden he was a star

boredj

HSC
Jarryd hayne lets the team down in a sense because when he plays the rest of the team does nothing and expects him to pull a miracle out of his ass, which doesn't happen as often as they would like.

They need to work as a team, particularly in defence, for the full eighty mins, otherwise they will continue to fail.
jarryd hayne is the parramatta's only hope.

the 14 minutes he was on against the warriors is the 14 minutes they were winning. they need him desperately, his irreplaceable

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
some upsets already so far

cmon you roosters

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
anthony mitchell > friend

halapenyo

HSC
yeah boi parra are back.

next two weeks will test us though. knights away and then the sharks away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)