The Official Olympic Thread (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
Where we discuss everything to do with olympics, winter olympics and parralympics.....

Feel really sorry for pullen in the snowboard cross....Still, thats what happens in 4-Cross style events

NoName91

HSC
Where we discuss everything to do with olympics, winter olympics and parralympics.....

Feel really sorry for pullen in the snowboard cross....Still, thats what happens in 4-Cross style events
I felt pretty bad for him, but wow it's such a good event to watch because so much happens and the race itself is dynamic.. so many lead changes.

Highlights for me so far have been the Canadian guy beating Pegg-Smith in the moguls and that Chinese pair in the figure skating... that was amazing

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
yay for Lindsey Vonn. I can now see why they give her all those titles/names etc,.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
TORAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!!!111111 caps

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, like 4th gold ever for Australia in winter olympics lol

NoName91

HSC
Alicia Camplin - Steven Bradbury - Dale Begg-Smith - Torah Bright

Quite the exclusive list isn't it? :)

student6625

HSC
Why does everyone hate Dale Begg Smith so much? I'm just curious since I don't really know who he is apart from the guy who won the silver medal in the moguls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)