The Panic, The Vomit (1 Viewer)

Counterfeit

HSC
HSC Chemistry... holy fuck. Enough said.

It's my hardest exam without a doubt,
i'll think i'm fine,
I'll do a practice test,
ace it,
BUT then i do another practice test and get like 40% ... it's so unpredictable, there's SO MUCH CONTENT! some of it is just so random. Its the minor dot points I pay no attention to that I'm terrified will be the 6 mark questions.
Like what if they for some sick reason ask me to give the full name for a TOMS sattelite and HOW it works... i don't know that, i simply know the damn thing exists.

Art is my next worry... yeah its only 1.5 hours but its terrifying!!
atleast in chem the answer is either right or wrong..
art is do damn subjective!
Plus i fear art markers are dumb.
So very dumb.
At school i either ace my exams i.e. 98% or completely fail i.e. 40%
there seems to be no middle ground.
I was actually told after failing an assesment "You're being too intelletual, youre giving too much detail, background and quotes, if u wrote an essay in dot point form you would get a better mark"
I was like BUT I ANSWERED THE QUESTION PERFECTLY...
the bitch replied "yes, but u did so much extra, you won't have that luxury in the HSC"
... so i write fast therefor i have time to answer the question as well as throwing in some nice quotes and history to strengthen my argument HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU PENALISE ME FOR THAT?

And DRAMA...
terrified
as i always get first in theory at school, but i fear my teacher actually knows NOTHING,
and REAL hsc markers will read my essays and simple go "what this fuck? this person is deluded" and give me a mark of 20%...

...oh and there are about 10 cars outside my neighbours house, i swear if they have a party tonight blood will be shed...

BIG WHINGE :D heh...

al_x

short*
HSC
hahaaa i know how u feel! The night before my bio exam i had a huge fight with my parents and again in the morning and when i got into the exam i couldnt concentrate at all... I SWEAR I FAILED! and then when i got back i got kicked out of the house for THREE DAYS! and then i had extension english....
how crap is that?

Counterfeit

HSC
al_x said:
hahaaa i know how u feel! The night before my bio exam i had a huge fight with my parents and again in the morning and when i got into the exam i couldnt concentrate at all... I SWEAR I FAILED! and then when i got back i got kicked out of the house for THREE DAYS! and then i had extension english....
how crap is that?
they kicked you out!!! geez.

Mine wouldn't do that, but in 2 weeks there will be utter hell to pay for me being such an arse recently.. oh boy.

Valeroso

HSC
Sounds abit like an English exam. One minute my essay is loved, the next minute the teacher doesn't like something about it, and so forth. It's really quite tiring, but I'm sure that I aced my essays in the HSC. If I didn't, then thats yet another example of a dysfunctional English teacher not knowing what he/she wanted. (Though my English teacher was teh r0x!)

HSC
thats wierd, I find chemistry which i find easy consistent and SDD Which i find hard inconsistent ... :(

Counterfeit

HSC
Casmira said:
thats wierd, I find chemistry which i find easy consistent and SDD Which i find hard inconsistent ... :(
consistent? sheesh.
Compare the 2003 HSC to the 2004 HSC, NOT consistent
And this year its going to be a bitch of an exam, as they aim to have covered the whole new syllabus in 4/5 years, so this year expect alot of random dot points that have t be covered, as everything staightforward sems to have been covered in previous exams.. whats left? a 7 mark question on how a geiger-muller counter works including correct pronunciation? ...geez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)