The physical journey challenging in more than physical ways? (1 Viewer)

52526Emmy

HSC
I'm currently writing a essay on "physical journeys challenge travellers in more than physical ways". I've established that I should write about the emotional and mental obstacles, but i dont know if it's enough or indepth to just describe them? Is there anyway u think i might be able to manipulate the question to include stuff about development... i'm so lost :( well, any ideas would be greatly appreciated

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
A physical journey is challenging in the way of development... so you can actually talk about the development of the journey... but also discuss the reasons why developing is the challange of the journey also talk about intellectual challanges to overcome through the journey as well as spiritual challenges... is the person taken outside what they originally belived in? if so how so?? why is this a challange?

Dr_Doom

HSC
How about the relationship of the individual with other people and the outcomes that the journeys reveal. :O

52526Emmy

HSC
Thanks very much for your help Chooky girl26 and Dr Doom, that really gave me some ideas and direction :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)