The Prelim msn list.... (3 Viewers)

:kaz.n:

HSC
eyy gary im from epping boyz too, what year are u in? hahaha i think you are in my line six free period class

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
msn: insert_witty_name_here@hotmail.com

Will be doing:

4U English
2U Maths (wanted to do 3U, but couldn't take on both extensions...timetable issues)
Legal Studies
Modern History
History Extension
Studies of Religion I

hux_nf

well i go to Norfolk Island Central (how many of uz heard of that hey) there 11 people in yr 11, and i have 3 classes with 3 or less students. im doing chem, physics, 3u maths, st english, D&T. i wish someone had told me u couldnt get a 5 or 6 in st english, im good at english and i only picked st for the lighter workload. im so pissed off now, oh well, oh yeh, my msn is hux_nf@hotmail.com add me if uve got same subjects or just want someone 2 tlk 2, cheers guyz

MouNtY

ummmmm......i don't get what the poit off this thread is. Is it just like you write down your mail and your sposed to add the other people as well.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
some of these ppl are in yr 12...namely anyone who listed ext 2 eng and hist ext as subjects..:p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Or those who posted in 2003 :p

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
some of these ppl are in yr 12...namely anyone who listed ext 2 eng and hist ext as subjects..:p
I'm quite sure these are the subjects they intend to do, not necessarily the ones they're doing now.

EDIT: What the hell bumped this old topic back up anyway? Check out the date of the original post.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ahuhs this thread was created yonkers ago, therefore some of us are already in year 12.

GaryYang88

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by :kaz.n:
eyy gary im from epping boyz too, what year are u in? hahaha i think you are in my line six free period class
i'm in yr 11. btw r u neville?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)