The public behaviour of youths of 'middle-eastern appearance' (1 Viewer)

g_dob

HSC
I am in no way condoning what these idiots did; in fact, I hate the mulleted fully sick type - HATE. I'm informing you, from a personal perspective, that I don't appreciate the whole 'Arab Australian Youth' take on it. It is about an INCIDENT(s) (not a people) in regards to a group of thugs in YOUR area, which you have experienced first hand...
theyre not from my area. they travel from the west to the beach when its hot. and it definitely is not an isolated incident! come on... that "fully sick type" is EXACTLY the kind of person im talking about.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i have not witnessed whites acting like this tbh

arabs and coons yes

Jeee

Banned
HSC
thank you this is by far the best response so far.

now let me add to this! i simply dont know where they are from... maybe they are leb. maybe not. if you want to play into sociology, you are also generalising that they are all leb. so to are you generalising when you say that all other arabs are fed up with them. but lets stop this generalising BS! you see what you see. and what i see is AGGRESSIVE young idiots who LOOK of middle eastern appearance committing these crimes and acting like complete a-holes. and clearly alot of other people also see this!

what i want to know is. what is the solution? are we to write thesis' after thesis' as we watch public decency crumble at the hands of such vermin?

it definitely is a important and difficult question evident from other governments around the world dealing with similar issues.
Okay, I have something that could be a solution. Do you remember the Kokoda Track walk? It completely transformed the boys who took it (I've spoken with the man who organised it and lead it) - Brett. What society needs to do is offer these obviously misguided youth something that will demonstrate their potential. Give them an opportunity to do good. Then, in effect, the media will report on it positively, and with all the positive reinforcement and glorification, they'll change, and live up to it. I know Arab males firsthand. They need support. Takes something big to transform them.

tonyharrison

HSC
I hate 'white' australians that think the country is theirs, and any immigrant doesn't belong.

go back to england you convict.

banco55

HSC
I hate 'white' australians that think the country is theirs, and any immigrant doesn't belong.

go back to england you convict.
You'll notice that arab immigrants generate exponentially more problems than chinese or korean immigrants (for example). ASIO hasn't doubled in size due to fears of attacks by buddhists. It's ridiculous to pretend that culture doesn't matter and that some immigrant groups don't do much worse than others. Here's just today's latest story:

HE TOLD them their sons were killers and murderers. But outside court yesterday the self-styled Muslim cleric, Man Haron Monis, claimed letters he sent to the grieving families of Australia's fallen diggers were his own version of a ''flower basket'' or ''condolence card''.

letters digger Man Haron Monis

Zrap

glock9
HSC
oh noez.
I am of middle eastern heritage, and appear arab...does this mean i'm a shithead kid who violates the security of people on public transport?
No.
I always get up for the elderly, i thank my bus driver, i pick up rubbish lying around near me, and i exchange smiles with people at the bus stop.

Stop being so ignorant. Srsly dude, enough.
i am in no way condoning what these idiots did; in fact, i hate the mulleted fully sick type - hate. I'm informing you, from a personal perspective, that i don't appreciate the whole 'arab australian youth' take on it. It is about an incident(s) (not a people) in regards to a group of thugs in your area, which you have experienced first hand...
shut up ayeee

Jeee

Banned
HSC
You'll notice that arab immigrants generate exponentially more problems than chinese or korean immigrants (for example). ASIO hasn't doubled in size due to fears of attacks by buddhists. It's ridiculous to pretend that culture doesn't matter and that some immigrant groups don't do much worse than others. Here's just today's latest story:

HE TOLD them their sons were killers and murderers. But outside court yesterday the self-styled Muslim cleric, Man Haron Monis, claimed letters he sent to the grieving families of Australia's fallen diggers were his own version of a ''flower basket'' or ''condolence card''.

It was not right to send those letters
BUT lettuce be rational.
These soldiers have been actively engaged in destroying the lives of hundreds and thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghans. Since when was a trivial letter greater than the destruction of thousands upon thousands of nameless, faceless families?

johony

HSC
Okay, I have something that could be a solution. Do you remember the Kokoda Track walk? It completely transformed the boys who took it (I've spoken with the man who organised it and lead it) - Brett. What society needs to do is offer these obviously misguided youth something that will demonstrate their potential. Give them an opportunity to do good. Then, in effect, the media will report on it positively, and with all the positive reinforcement and glorification, they'll change, and live up to it. I know Arab males firsthand. They need support. Takes something big to transform them.
it's going to take an 10 lane kokoda track to transform all these misguided youths..

on a serious note, change needs to come from right at the grassroots level - from their parents. attempt to steer them away from gangs at a young age, through the emphasis on education; fuck i've seen countless 11-13 year olds in bankstown dressing up like and acting like gangsters, not only does it look pathetic and weak, but also disappointing because they will probably fixate on this behaviour for years to come. the problem isn't going to disappear unless you stem the flow of this sort of behaviour.

HSC
N/A

Honestly, you are so fucking retarded its beyond belief. On one hand you bash middle eastern youth and then drag Islam in it. Honestly you are FUCKED.

banco55

HSC
It was not right to send those letters
BUT lettuce be rational.
These soldiers have been actively engaged in destroying the lives of hundreds and thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghans. Since when was a trivial letter greater than the destruction of thousands upon thousands of nameless, faceless families?
exhibit A

Jeee

Banned
HSC
it's going to take an 10 lane kokoda track to transform all these misguided youths..

on a serious note, change needs to come from right at the grassroots level - from their parents. attempt to steer them away from gangs at a young age, through the emphasis on education; fuck i've seen countless 11-13 year olds in bankstown dressing up like and acting like gangsters, not only does it look pathetic and weak, but also disappointing because they will probably fixate on this behaviour for years to come. the problem isn't going to disappear unless you stem the flow of this sort of behaviour.
Their parents are douchebags. If their parents couldn't do it right when they were infants, how are they going to control them now?
Trust me, some of these parents are worse than their children.

HSC
N/A
Because the two have no connection?
Hey dickhead. Around where I live most of the middle eastern youth are fucking CHRISTIAN....who act just like OP says they do.

honestly, suck my fucking muslim cock you fucking yahoodi

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Socio-economic status yo.
Fuck there is too many factors involved.
/thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)