The Real Deal - Female Ejaculation (1 Viewer)

blu biu

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
the ones that dont, havent experimented with their body .. more so, fingers + clit enough

100% of women are ABLE to ejaculate, whether they do or not is a different story..
alot of girls hold back because it kind of feels like a peeing sensation, so they probably think theyre gonna pee (which can perhaps happen) so they hold it back, but if you stick it out its awesomeeeee

once you can make yourself orgasm/ejaculate, its so empowering lolo and u wanna do it all the time.
>_____<" i read that some girls dont because they just .. dont .. lols i dont know ..

but you cant say the ones that dont havent experimented with their body ... cos i know a lot of girls who dont ejaculate .. and well .. lets just say they have a lot of fun with themselves...

lols but i agree w/ you about the pee thing .. most of the time people hold it back cos it's messy and it feels really out of control. hehe maybe you can teach me then . . >_<;;

*hopeful*

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
the ones that dont, havent experimented with their body .. more so, fingers + clit enough

100% of women are ABLE to ejaculate, whether they do or not is a different story..
alot of girls hold back because it kind of feels like a peeing sensation, so they probably think theyre gonna pee (which can perhaps happen) so they hold it back, but if you stick it out its awesomeeeee

once you can make yourself orgasm/ejaculate, its so empowering lolo and u wanna do it all the time.

apparently its not only clit stimulation needed, someone said if u stick a couple of fingers up there, it can make a girl come(in the ejaculation sense) too......

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
blu biu said:
>_____<" i read that some girls dont because they just .. dont .. lols i dont know ..

but you cant say the ones that dont havent experimented with their body ... cos i know a lot of girls who dont ejaculate .. and well .. lets just say they have a lot of fun with themselves...

lols but i agree w/ you about the pee thing .. most of the time people hold it back cos it's messy and it feels really out of control. hehe maybe you can teach me then . . >_<;;
lol how can i teach u, im not lesso and not gonna stick my fingers up you to show you how its done lol
work at it girlfriend!
and if you feel you need to pee, keep stimulating the spot, and you'll find it will go away (u gotta bare with it) then you'll squirt squirt squirt lol

*hopeful* said:
apparently its not only clit stimulation needed, someone said if u stick a couple of fingers up there, it can make a girl come(in the ejaculation sense) too......
there is clit orgasm, and g-spot orgasm
there are two types. dont believe me.
look it up

im only trying to educate both girls + boys, coz i didnt know, until i read up on it, now im able to understand sex better + i have alot more fun with it!

blu biu

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
lol how can i teach u, im not lesso and not gonna stick my fingers up you to show you how its done lol
work at it girlfriend!
and if you feel you need to pee, keep stimulating the spot, and you'll find it will go away (u gotta bare with it) then you'll squirt squirt squirt lol
working at it ;)

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Family Guy Quote:

Peter Griffin (Younger): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Museum Curator: Because you touch yourself at night.

blu biu

HSC
Namlet said:
Family Guy Quote:

Peter Griffin (Younger): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Museum Curator: Because you touch yourself at night.

never liked those dinosaurs anyway

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Aye, dinosaurs and the female sex were never meant to be.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Namlet said:
Aye, dinosaurs and the female sex were never meant to be.
"I'm sequestering these as evidence... and i'm issuing you with a decree of sub... ju... dy..... SUBJUDY!"

every time i see your picture i think bernard
sorreh :eek:

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Femjuice, huh... old news...

The point is, for guys with no technique, foreplay is super-important, ok?

For G-spot, guys with bent penis may be wierd, but have a definite advantage. For the girl, that is...

yeah, old news, but this thread was still a turn-on...

-P_D

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
not all girls can have g-spot orgasms, and female ejaculation doesn't come from clitoral stimulation.

blu biu

HSC
P_Dilemma said:

For G-spot, guys with bent penis may be wierd, but have a definite advantage. For the girl, that is...

-P_D

thank you sir ! :):):):):):):)

*hopeful*

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
there is clit orgasm, and g-spot orgasm
there are two types. dont believe me.
look it up

im only trying to educate both girls + boys, coz i didnt know, until i read up on it, now im able to understand sex better + i have alot more fun with it!

i believe u :)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
blu biu said:
thank you sir ! :):):):):):):)
Ur very welcome. Guys shouldn't be ignorant about this very important subject. Most of us are so selfish. But i'm working to change that :D

-P_D

Pisslips78

HSC
N/A
girls are yuck...give me hot sxc boi anyday hehehe optus prepaid

PatG

HSC
P_Dilemma said:

-P_D
I knew having a banana dick would work in my favour some day.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I too have a banana dick! But its not like one of those shitty small bananas for 14$ a kilo

Its one of those big juicy ones that we had before the cyclone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)