...the remaining 40% (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
_muse_ said:
we have a meyerhold textbook that our teacher dumbed down for us cause half the class couldnt understand the language in it, and ive just searched the net for meyerhold related things.. will_sparky put some meyerhold notes up inthe resource section which are pretty good too.. i dunno where all my notes came from, but i seem to have alot of them
Yeah! my notes got snaps! I guess it's a bit late for resources, I found that out just before my exam too, i ended up just focusing on the plays i had notes for, which were The Fairground Booth (Puppet Show) and Government Inspector... You'd be nuts not to mention Govt Insp. cause Meyerhold even said it was his most important play!

You don't need that many resources if you're going to argue this properly, just know the basics and how to use them to prove a point. It'll be a godsend if you get a question like last year!

Panacea

HSC
The Final Countdown

ALMOST DONE!!!
ARGH!
I'm doing American and Australian Contm.

And I totally disagree with the comment that drama is the bludgy and easy subject- I've stressed more about Drama IP and GP than any other exam in my life, but no means was drama easy! it's was a challenge- and very stressful- but it's over- now (unless BOS are being @$$wipes) comes the easy part.

Chooka's all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)