the ronnie johns half hour (1 Viewer)

emskis

has anyone seen this show? it was on for the first time last week i think it was... and it was the funniest thing ive seen on tv in a long time!!!

i recommend it to anyone with a sense of humour, it'll be on tonight at just after 10!!! WATCH IT!!!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
^werd

however that skit with the english dudes kiking each other in the balls is a bit lame

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
the chopper bit is the best but a couple of weeks ago there was a segment for south african cola which made me piss myself.
"it's nice, but where's all the colour gone?"
"back to the townships where they belong"

Jiga

^
Lol, dat was funny as

Da chopper segment could be a program of its own its dat funny! Yesterday was one of the best, I liked when he was like

"the weather forecast for the NT for the next fukin 1000 years, fukin hot!"

This program puts the B Team to shame, some of their sketches make me just think, thats so so so so so lame. They are better at spontaneous commedy, like with a live audience on channel 9, this whole new thing doesnt work for them, they aernt actors....like on Commedy Inc and other pre-done commedy shows

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
ok I'm not an avid christian but the jesus sketches weren't funny.

what's funny about a dying man's mobile ringing.

Let me correct myself, the guy that was arguing that gnocchi is falsely advertised and the batman aa meeting, that was funny. That guy is probably the funniest out of the whole show.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
duckofdoom said:
Let me correct myself, the guy that was arguing that gnocchi is falsely advertised and the batman aa meeting, that was funny. That guy is probably the funniest out of the whole show.
Yeah that guy and chopper are my faves...this is the best aussie sketch show since full frontal ages ago

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Chopper and the gnoochi guy are classics. Thanks for fucking flying Chop-Air!
Lol I loved the gnocchi guy's sticker: "gnocchi is potatoes not pastas" his accent is freakin hilarious

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
best skits are the 2 pom guys kicking each other in the balls.
lame.. but funny.

05er

HSC
emskis said:
has anyone seen this show? it was on for the first time last week i think it was... and it was the funniest thing ive seen on tv in a long time!!!

i recommend it to anyone with a sense of humour, it'll be on tonight at just after 10!!! WATCH IT!!!
They're good but they need a little work on polishing their skits. A lot of the jokes could've been funnier had they shortened them or changed the wording.

My example is the soup scene; rather funny and predictable. It could've been a lot better had it been shorter and weirder.

Although the cowboy theme rocks :p.

P.S - Anyone noticed Ronnie John in the Athlete's Foot 'Bigfoot' ad?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^that soup skit was gold. the fact that you could tell they were trying not to laugh/stuff up made it funnier.

Jiga

Well the first season over....certainly kicks the B Teams arse, I think they will suffer even more now, because people wont be watching them waiting for Ronnie Johns. Great way to end the season to, have them spitting crap all over eachother, its funny and sick at the same time....couldnt pay me enough to do something like that as well

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
That sucks there were only like 5 or 6 episodes now it's gone...oh well hopefully it will be back next year. I love the wog guy (pink and green striped shirt) "the socceroo isn't a real animal" :D

hayhayhay

yeppo.
HSC
emskis said:

i recommend it to anyone with a sense of humour, it'll be on tonight at just after 10!!! WATCH IT!!![/

But the jokes don't even have a punchline! Like the poppy's pictures thing- there's no punchline to make it decent! Bteam is sooooo much betta!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)