The s1 2008 Uni Results thread (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
correct me if im wrong, but dont we nomally get them the night before theyre officially out?? i.e. today? i hope so!!

Conspirocy

HSC
yeah that's what I think...they actually say by 9AM tomorrow, but i think they would send them before they go home...

I set up my unimail to forward it to my yahoo account so i don't have to wait forever like last session

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Conspirocy said:
yeah that's what I think...they actually say by 9AM tomorrow, but i think they would send them before they go home...

I set up my unimail to forward it to my yahoo account so i don't have to wait forever like last session
now that's not a bad idea.

flowergrl

HSC
when is it out officially on myunsw???

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.

When are the resits??? (if u fail) and are they redoing the exact same paper as I heard from older years???

Conspirocy

HSC
they come out on my unsw tomorrow night...but u should get an email sometime this arvo with ur mark in ur unimail account

no idea most resits would be taking place now

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
UNSW is cutting costs this year due to severe operational losses and as such, no results will be released via e-mail to reduce infrastructure costs, especially when students often bombard the servers around this time.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
chris_c28 said:
UNSW is cutting costs this year due to severe operational losses and as such, no results will be released via e-mail to reduce infrastructure costs, especially when students often bombard the servers around this time.
That would probably push me over the limit to just burn the place down :D That'll fuck their cost saving right up.

And my life. But it'll be worth it :cool:

Conspirocy

HSC
uhawww said:
That would probably push me over the limit to just burn the place down :D That'll fuck their cost saving right up.

And my life. But it'll be worth it :cool:
I'll join in on that.

Pace_T

HSC
chris_c28 said:
i hope youre lying. :(

Conspirocy

HSC
man I don't know why I put myself through this every year...i just just not look at when marks come out, and wait for someone to call me when they are

HSC
i dont know why i do either, but its a necessity! we must knowwwwwwwww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)