The songs we get stuck in our heads (1 Viewer)

ThugAngel

Rudy
HSC
So what songs do we get stuck in our heads. During the maths exam i had that tune that plays during the enyo add in my head. 'enyo enyo enyo together we shall go.' Freaking annoying. also for some reason the fifth declension us um o i o i os ibus ium ibus

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i had powderfinger's SUNSETS stuckin my head for both englishes...
in saying that, it's now in my head again...

olay

HSC
i had joni mitchell's 'a case of you' stuck in my head thru maths - and after!!!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I had the teenage mutant ninja turles theme song stuck in my head yesterday...

mathock

HSC
i had xavier rudd - let me be stuck in my head today... i was telling a friend about it before the exam, saying how annoying it was, and they asked how it went, so i sang a little bit of it... wouldn't you know it, all i could think of through 3 unit was "let me be now, woahoh..." stupid frickin song...

past songs include ashlee simpson - pieces of me... but it must have been a recording, because she LIP SYNCHES!! haha, what a blunder...

thats my 20 cents worth :)

kylie_robbo

In the Trials, for most people's last exam, Eng P2, one guy in my year happened to start singing Michael Jackson's Blame It On The Boogie in the common room before we went to the exam room... Ahhh!!! I probably didn't help that I joined in with singing and so did a few others... And when we were seated early waiting for a few people to turn up we were told to talk (yes... told to talk... in an exam room... by our exam supervisors [teachers for the trials]) and he started singing it again, with most of us either joining in, or throwing stuff at him...

And then in some of the HSC exams I had The Proclaimer's I Would Walk 500 Miles song in my head... but mostly the part after the chorus (aka the bridge) that our actions/dance involves jumping in... it is so much fun and it looks good too... that was annoying me...

Yeah... it was annoying me, but I refuse to hum any song in an exam... I know how annoying it is...

aud

HSC
Maths today - had Cosima's I Just Wanna Cry in my head... but it was good, cause it's the song I've been studying too, so it wasn't distracting... it was just firmly stuck on repeat throughout the entire 2 hours though...

We have to walk past the music rooms on the way to the exam room though, and everyone was playing something in there the other day that got stuck in our heads... but now I can't remember it :D

stears

Space Monkey
HSC
i had Dave Chapelle's Killing Them Softly whole stand up performace stuck in my head during my every exams:(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
GromReaper said:
For both English tests, I had "Love Shack" by the B-52s in my head, and for Maths I (thankfully) didn't have anything.
omg, i hate you. im gonna have that in my head tomorrow in economics :mad:

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
olay said:
i had joni mitchell's 'a case of you' stuck in my head thru maths - and after!!!
DAmn that is a good song, though not in exams :D

the ad musics are worst - i had the weet bix ad with the happy hsc students in my head in maths extension 1 today.
that's so stupid, everyone looks so happy in the ad. our school looked pretty miserable on the whole, maybe no one had weet bix in my class...

chepas

HSC
Crikket said:
that's so stupid, everyone looks so happy in the ad. our school looked pretty miserable on the whole, maybe no one had weet bix in my class...
Hahahaha! Sounds like the makings of a Fast Forward/Full Frontal/Skithouse piss-take of that ad :)

I'm on my way from misery to happiness today.
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
I'm on my way from misery to happiness today.
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
I'm on my to what I want from this world.
A something something you'll make it to the next world.
A something something, that you'll receive up yonder.
Is what you give to me the day I wandered.....
"

Through my head the last 1/2 hour of English paper two. Couldn't fully remember my little Gwen Harwood quotes!

HSC
i had that 'hot in here' song in my head ALL through the english modules paper, it was terrible. as soon as i thought of a decent sentence, it was like a song lyric was triggered in my mind ..

'in contrast, shakespeare's themes can be likened to .. i am getting so hot, i'm gonna take my clothes off' .. it was effing annoying as hell.

stace212

Through english I had Metallica, Wherever I May Roam... by choice, it was my supp text for journey. Then for maths I had Simple Plan Addicted, fuckin annoyin in a maths exam!!!!!!

annie_defazio

i had the PJ Harvey song "rid of me" in my head through both english exams..lol

as much as i absolutely adore PJ Harvey, the lyrics "lick my legs/im on fire/lick my legs/of desire" being screeched over and over in my mind didnt really make it easy to concentrate on how my understanding of transformation had been shaped by my comparitive study of texts :D :D.. hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)