The Story of Tom Brennan (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey, anyone got some good info or quotes from the book "the story of tom brennan"?

i've got some good notes if anyone needs them! i just need some more

DanT

HSC
Just started reading this book, good so far.

fluffhead

HSC
N/A
Hi,
any chance of a copy of those notes for Tom Brennan. In exchange, download the song video clip for 'A Simple Plan' from YouTube. It goes really well with it as a related text.

Fluffhead:haha:

Kurt Spencer

HSC
howdy
im ment to b studying tom brennan at the moment any notes u guys can send me would b awsome
thanx.

waaaaaaaaaam

HSC
Would you please be able to send me these notes you have
it would be of great help
my teacher didnt give us notes of good quality and i need to write an essay for next week on tom brennan
so ur notes would be very much appreciated
:)

MsGraduee92

HSC
Anybody studying The Story Of Tom Brennan by J.C Burke needing notes I have just found the ultimate website for you....

http://www.randomhouse.com.au
/Downloads/Kids/TeacherGuides/TeachingSupportKitTheStoryofTomBrennan.pdf

Just copy and paste the above link into your address bar.

Its a pdf file with 36 pages of notes on just about everything under the sun on Tom Brennan that you could need.

Hope it helps.

kiasaam

HSC
Anybody studying The Story Of Tom Brennan by J.C Burke needing notes I have just found the ultimate website for you....

http://www.randomhouse.com.au
/Downloads/Kids/TeacherGuides/TeachingSupportKitTheStoryofTomBrennan.pdf

Just copy and paste the above link into your address bar.

Its a pdf file with 36 pages of notes on just about everything under the sun on Tom Brennan that you could need.

Hope it helps.
thanks man!!

rolandgill98

HSC
N/A
[FONT=&quot]JC Burke’s famous novel “The Story of Tom Brennan” weaves the past into the present.[FONT=&quot] This book for 13+ teens is so real it hurts. Week after week the news screams of stories about road trauma and the very many hapless, often speeding and drunk young male drivers. The Story of Tom Brennan is about the fall-out victims of such car accidents. It is compelling anyone to read.The main achievements of this novel are:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2006 Winner, CBCA Book of the Year, older readers.
[FONT=&quot]2006 Winner, Family Therapist Literary Award[/FONT]
[/FONT]
find out a brief about this story here.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://bookstove.com/children/the-story-of-tom-brennan/[/FONT]

E

Effekt

I can't find anything for Tom Brennan apart from book reviews.
Hope this is useful to you, I emailed JC Burke for her opinions of the book.

Remember the story is about Tom navigating his way into the new world after the accident. It's not simply about the 'secret' getting out, moving to Coghill or the accident - those factors make up the whole story of Tom finding out who this new Tom is after the accident. Look at the text where Tom refers to himself in the 3rd person like the prologue, p 76 (which is when Tom realises his world and the way he knew it just ended), p 261 and the last sentence of the book.

She had no underlying message she just writes it from the characters who is telling it. Authors also don't think about themes.

Lewii

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I studying this book for English and cannot figure out why Tom found Fin's 19th birthday party interesting(page 192)
Please can someone help me :)

Sasha123

HSC
hey (if this thread is still alive)

@vanilla latte - I would like those notes on Tom Brennan please?! This is my weakest topic and I really need the help.

Email: -> cho.sasha123@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)