The Used - For those of us who missed out !!! (1 Viewer)

artfag

Banned
HSC
they look like the biggest douchetrucks ever

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
artfag said:
they dont look thaat bad...pfft as long as they keep playing the music they do and dont sellout their good

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
artfag said:
i would have to agree with that ...

i havent seen them before ... but after seeing the band pic im not sure if i wanna go anymore :S ...

i just like der music ...

a band member rooted kelly osbourne :S:S:S ... ewww, thats just wrong ... *shivers*

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mr_brightside said:
they dont look thaat bad...pfft as long as they keep playing the music they do and dont sellout their good

You can't "sell out" when you're already playing music to appeal to emo douches.

mr_brightside

HSC
withoutaface said:
You can't "sell out" when you're already playing music to appeal to emo douches.
how can u sellout by playing music for ur target audience?
i mean sell out as in become pop with songs all over fuckin today fm and nova and shit...

spell check

HSC
mr_brightside said:
how can u sellout by playing music for ur target audience?
i mean sell out as in become pop with songs all over fuckin today fm and nova and shit...
you just contradicted yourself

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Music should be played to express oneself, not to appeal to an audience.

mr_brightside

HSC
edit: read before you post... dammit

ps. spell check.. i didnt contradict myself...the two sentences are in two different contexts...i just didnt make that clear

Last edited:

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
INXS said:
So is it just 'The Used' playing?

And the used start playing at 4 right?

Thanks.
I quote myself.. can anyone answer this 4 me?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Tulipa said:
oh you are shitting me aren't you? just because you don't like the way they look, you don't want to go? if you like them for the music then fuckin go so you can have the chance to hear them live.

who the fuck doesn't like a band cause of the way they look??
oh yeah ... by the way i was being sarcastic ... :rolleyes:

teenie

HSC
mizz_smee said:
outfit??? who organises an outfit?
ill just get a pair of jeans and a jumper off my floor in the arvo
you are so hardcore it isnt funny!! you try selling that whole "i dont care" attitude which totally doesnt go. all you care is about yourself and what benefits you e.g.

mizz_smee said:
"i have tickets ... ha ha to those who dont.

and i got mine first time round and wat pissed off when they moved it to horden
so much longer to get to for me"
plus what you said in the other used forum. who cares if ive already organised an outfit how does that affect you, should it matter you if i care about what im wearing??? everything adds to the excitement of the whole night...

so basically if you're so poofy about the venue being moved and that other people care about what they're wearing dont come. im sure no one will miss a sour puss.

Mike iE

HSC
The used are a mediocre band who have added nothing groundbreaking to any music genre.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
teenie said:
you are so hardcore it isnt funny!! you try selling that whole "i dont care" attitude which totally doesnt go. all you care is about yourself and what benefits you e.g.

plus what you said in the other used forum. who cares if ive already organised an outfit how does that affect you, should it matter you if i care about what im wearing??? everything adds to the excitement of the whole night...

so basically if you're so poofy about the venue being moved and that other people care about what they're wearing dont come. im sure no one will miss a sour puss.
but seriously, why organize an outfit for a concert? its just going to get soggy with everyone elses sweat but your own.

HSC
Im going to the show..woo hoo...I like The Used but its pretty clear that in a few months they're going to be the new Good Charlotte, even their new album has some really shitty songs. Hopefully they're good live and there will be a minimum of teeny bopper wannabe sluts (not likely)

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
but seriously, why organize an outfit for a concert? its just going to get soggy with everyone elses sweat but your own.
coz they're teeny bopper wannabe sluts who purely listen to the music for the image, they have a new 'fav' band every 3days and wanna marry a new leadsinger every 15 minutes.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
G-unit Gorilla said:
coz they're teeny bopper wannabe sluts who purely listen to the music for the image, they have a new 'fav' band every 3days and wanna marry a new leadsinger every 15 minutes.
like them two chicks at the blink concert in the mosh with stiletoes.
during Gyroscope, i got two toes broken.

teenie

HSC
G-unit Gorilla said:
excuse me G-unit but are you implying im a teeny bopper wannabe slut??? i dont purely listen to the music for the 'image', ive been into this kinda music and the used for yonks. i dont change my 'fav' band every 3 days, nor do i wana marry the lead singer - any for that manner.

if anything, im dreading the excess of real teeny boopers cos all they do is get in the way of everything, pretend they know whats going on but in actual fact have no clue and of course only go to 'pick up'.

the only reason i picked my outfit for once was cos i wouldnt be home before hand and had to figure out what to bring but anyways...

two more days til the gig!!! and counting :D

Last edited:

teenie

HSC
Tulipa said:
stilettos?!? in a mosh?!?! what were they thinking?? freaks...

and teenie i think the whole "planning an outfit" idea kinda sparked the huh in all of us. it does sound like a teeny bopper thing to do...

[waits for the tomatoes to fly]

haha! nah its kewl tulipa, it was a pretty random thing to do and say and i get how it would've given the impression im a bopper, but meh! i guess i would've been like 'huh' myself if i read it - tend to get weird when im excited... lol

no need to worry about any tomatoes being chucked at you, you seem like a decent chik - SAYING THIS IN A NON-LESBIAN WAY!!!

HSC
teenie said:
excuse me G-unit but are you implying im a teeny bopper wannabe slut??? i dont purely listen to the music for the 'image', ive been into this kinda music and the used for yonks. i dont change my 'fav' band every 3 days, nor do i wana marry the lead singer - any for that manner.

if anything, im dreading the excess of real teeny boopers cos all they do is get in the way of everything, pretend they know whats going on but in actual fact have no clue and of course only go to 'pick up'.

the only reason i picked my outfit for once was cos i wouldnt be home before hand and had to figure out what to bring but anyways...

two more days til the gig!!! and counting :D
haha..your name is 'teenie' coincidence i guess? :p
I wasnt really implying you were directly, seeing as i hadn't read the first pages of the thread..but saying that your gunna plan your outfit..just brands you as a teeny bopper..i guess you wear those retro converse shoes and stripey stockings?..but meh im not really having a go directly at you

teenie

HSC
G-unit Gorilla said:
haha..your name is 'teenie' coincidence i guess? :p
I wasnt really implying you were directly, seeing as i hadn't read the first pages of the thread..but saying that your gunna plan your outfit..just brands you as a teeny bopper..i guess you wear those retro converse shoes and stripey stockings?..but meh im not really having a go directly at you

oh!! of all times for someone to realise my nick it happens now hmmph! what great timing, my luck... lol yeah its my actual nick name sooo VERY coincidental!!! i wasnt having a go at you either G-unit just wanted to clear some things up cos as said before i understand how it could've looked... and i wear very random stuff thank you very much!!! i cant be branded into the typical 'punk' gear wearer - that so doesnt make sense!!

but anywho... in less than 4 hrs itll only be 1 day to go!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)