The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

Katebrunner

HSC
Ok let me clear some things up. First of all there have been numerous messages to me on different occasions in the context of 'Woolworths' and 'Head Office'. These messages are in the assumption through the sender being 'concerned' or 'worried' as if the employees that work there or 'yourselves', are being monitored and examined for any breach of work policy, guidelines, whatsoever through these stories which I have been asking people for. Second of all, in link to the other statement which I made, I would like to stress that I can't tell anyone or anybody about my current status, who I am working for and what I am fully trying to achieve out of this. This is due to the WORKPLACE SURVEILLANCE ACT of 2005, Part (2) Section 12 (a) states that This ACT enables me to govern certain investigations about companies and their respective employees, but to it is dynamic due to its working environment. Lastly, I hope what I do has given a hint on what I do on a regular basis and I am here to protect >Insert company name/s here< for social and ethical employer and company reasons. Thanks, if you need more information on what this is about and need more elaboration on particular points, leave a message.
What a load of crap

FrontendFreak

HSC
Ugh, shitty day at work today. 2 people called in sick and one went home sick. I was already pissed off with him because he stands at his register doing NOTHING while there's a line up and while I (supervisor) am serving. So many times I said to him "******, there are customers waiting and your register is empty. Please serve them." but you can't fix lazy. And my service manager is away on leave for another week so I will probably have to pull him aside next week and talk to him myself.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Ugh, shitty day at work today. 2 people called in sick and one went home sick. I was already pissed off with him because he stands at his register doing NOTHING while there's a line up and while I (supervisor) am serving. So many times I said to him "******, there are customers waiting and your register is empty. Please serve them." but you can't fix lazy. And my service manager is away on leave for another week so I will probably have to pull him aside next week and talk to him myself.
Pull him out to the back docks and give him a good beating, then give him the sack. Reason: for abusing you.
The other day i wore mufti to work lol. Forgot my clothes
'Undercover staff'

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Have any of you thought about being a mystery shopper to claim benefits lol

FrontendFreak

HSC
Pull him out to the back docks and give him a good beating, then give him the sack. Reason: for abusing you.

'Undercover staff'
God, I wish I had the power to sack. He would be so gone, and I'd be able to hire someone 10 times more competent who deserves the position 10 times more than him. I'll probably take him into the office next week and tell him that what I'm asking him to do is well within his job description, and if he had a problem with it, I'll be setting him up with a meeting with the store manager as to why he is being paid to stand there and do absolutely nothing in between customers.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
God, I wish I had the power to sack. He would be so gone, and I'd be able to hire someone 10 times more competent who deserves the position 10 times more than him. I'll probably take him into the office next week and tell him that what I'm asking him to do is well within his job description, and if he had a problem with it, I'll be setting him up with a meeting with the store manager as to why he is being paid to stand there and do absolutely nothing in between customers.
Do what you gotta do to get him out of there... What you've described to me is a lazy, incompetent person who doesn't deserve their current position. So yes, bring it up to the store manager and see what happens from their on.

FrontendFreak

HSC
Yes, he's extremely lazy, but he hasn't done anything that is against the rules, just demonstrating a horrible work ethic, which will get him a really shit reference.

FrontendFreak

HSC
I don't think you can be demoted any less than a service cashier haha. He's not a supervisor. And I can't demote him anyways. But I'll be telling the other supervisors to keep an eye on him and make sure he's constantly doing stuff while I'm not there.

Katebrunner

HSC
I don't think you can be demoted any less than a service cashier haha. He's not a supervisor. And I can't demote him anyways. But I'll be telling the other supervisors to keep an eye on him and make sure he's constantly doing stuff while I'm not there.
Assistant to the cleaner? Deputy trolley collector? Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)