The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
townie said:
well, considering your supposed to sign your own evaluation, most people should have seen their results
wait....

.there was an appraisal? hahaha.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, weeks 6, 10 and 14 or something of employment. might have changed now that probation is 6 months now though.

Also, theoretically PPT employees get yearly performance reviews, though i've only ever had one done.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
probation is 6 months under the new award, pay still goes up after 3 months though

blakegman

HSC
N/A
how much does it go up by. I should be coming up to 3 months soonish.

groovygal

HSC
N/A
yeah i was wondering bout appraisals too.. mines coming up..recently i was jus shown dis sheet..a mode of sale check scanning sheet..d service manager basically ticked the things i was doing rite..n was given a rating (good,average or poor.) got all good thank god lol.. nyes i dun like produce id test either..we're allowed to browse produce section before test..helps abit..

jas62

HSC
Our draws are never usely shorter that 10dollars over each week i think once it was out by $100 dollar but other than that time.
I was wondering guys whats the most trollies yous have had waiting at your checkout?

johony

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Any other Big Wers around?

I want to know when we get our new shirts. They look great on girls, but terrible on guys. The young guys seem to be able to pull them off, but the look weird on older men because they look kinda gay...
Once your store gets revamped, the shirts will follow.

The new shirts are much, much better, as theyre so much more open and welcoming than the previous style.

Peartie

HSC
just thought id drop back and say how proud i am - it seems im a trendsetter...i met someone that worked at my woolies at uni today and since ive left i was told that our longlife department went from about 15 to 4...within the space of about 3 weeks..... how good am i!!!! he was the latest to quit....seems like people are waking up especially now because of the revamp!

Pilotman

HSC
My god, some people take their jobs way to seriously!

LOL at our store, produce id tests barely get done, apprasials are always late (always getting HR ringing having a go) and to be honesnt no one cares!

Customers are arseholes and they can fuck off back to where they came from! If you are coming in to complain and winge GO TO FUCKING COLES you stupid bitch.

as you can tell im pissed!

I got my first written warning after 5ish years with the company, Customer came up to me winging about our service and how rude we are and how she had to wait 5 minutes to get served, told her "If you dont like it, fuck off and go somewhere else, i dont really care what you think about our service"

And she went off her nut about me swearing, lol she was trying to threaten the manager that she was going to to cops for "abuse" for me swearing at her! we both laughed then she stormed out to ring head office!

I've given up worrying now as well, i get treated like crap by the company and customers then i do the same!

blakegman

HSC
N/A
lol hero.

Can't blame you, i've had the same urges. Will definately do it before i quit.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
townie said:
Your fraternising with the enemy
god damnit, stocktake tomorrow, and i'm Supervising tonight, and this is what i have to deal with

1) a Maniacal duty manager
2) a subpar customer service manager
3) Stage of Origin
4) a new staff member who is somehow doing an 8hour shift as her SECOND SHIFT
5) I have to COUNT ALL THE CIGS AS I'M PUTTING THEM AWAY, which means i'll have to start early and deal with customers abusing me because i cant give them cigarettes because i've already counted them!

boris

Banned
HSC
holy shit i forgot about SOO.

lucky im not working today, i wonder how many syringes have been handed out..

which reminds me *wanders off to woolies....*

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Ah god, also supervising tonight during SOO. I don't think I've supervised a night when theres been something like that on before...
Both the main store and liquor are open till midnight so I'm guessing we'll have a few people coming through needing to restock on alcohol etc.

Vancen

HSC
Your all gay.

I did stocktake last night.

BI-LO>ALL OTHER SUPERMARKETS.

Anne Hero

HSC
BI-LO is prety good
me n my nan get chicken from a chicken shop near there every ova week

Woolworths is shit coz they dnt even no how to put things in bags propaly

Vancen

HSC
Anne Hero said:
BI-LO is prety good
me n my nan get chicken from a chicken shop near there every ova week

Woolworths is shit coz they dnt even no how to put things in bags propaly
AMEN BBY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)