The Woolworths Thread (5 Viewers)

Ertele

HSC
N/A
I have the MusicID app on my phone, I stand up on a chair in the lunchroom and hold it up to the speaker on the roof if I ever need to find out the name of a song.

Or, take note of the time and send them a message on facebook and what store your at ha.
Nah, wasn't really helpful, so the question remains.

nanakid12

HSC
Nah, wasn't really helpful, so the question remains.
Well, sorry.

I'm loving it, there's enough staff rostered on (14 on frontend), so all I have to do is direct customers to free registers. We're a smaller store so the supervisor usually has to serve. But not this week!

BSammy

HSC
yeah, almost every time i looked today there were lots of registers and no queues.

luckily i hid in the office most of the time. heck of a lot of pick ups to deal with however.

Timshady

HSC
Just had my 2 shifts cancelled this week on New Years Day and Eve. My store is really quiet. Would you recommend calling other Woolworths stores around looking for shifts. I work in service.

BSammy

HSC
Just had my 2 shifts cancelled this week on New Years Day and Eve. My store is really quiet. Would you recommend calling other Woolworths stores around looking for shifts. I work in service.
You can try, but now Christmas is done it's going to be rather quiet at most places.

You Casual?

Timshady

HSC
I am a casual. Someone didn't want to work on the 31st and the 2nd. So back to original hours without the penalty rates.

T_Knight

HSC
Don't really want to work on NYE or NY. Inb4 turns up to work munted
Can understand not wanting to work NYE (its a REALLY busy trading day), but not wanting to work NYD? Hell yes i am. 8 hours of glorious double-time-and-a-half pay (pub hol shifts are pretty much the ONLY perk we have). Thankfully got out of opening lol. So have a few precious hours after stumbling back home at around 5am to get some sleeep before work.

Katebrunner

HSC
Delivery truck broke down in the loading dock today haha. Its a really tight space so no one else could get in. Assistant store manager had a fit at the driver.

nanakid12

HSC
Probably a long shot, but does any store still manually check their cigarettes of the Detailed Received Order? We stopped doing it a long time ago, but smoke counts were all out yesterday despite all the ciggies being packed away. I tried to bring it up on ISIS but the only thing that came up on the form was a delivery of lighters.

subtekjr

HSC
Is anyone else getting tired of the receipt machines taking forever to print out recently? They seem to get stuck on the fuel saving 14c part, and it gets annoying waiting 2 or 3 seconds in the middle of a receipt print for it to finish, especially when working Express.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Is anyone else getting tired of the receipt machines taking forever to print out recently? They seem to get stuck on the fuel saving 14c part, and it gets annoying waiting 2 or 3 seconds in the middle of a receipt print for it to finish, especially when working Express.
im not a checkout chick

T_Knight

HSC
Was a little bit irritating at first. but am now pretty much used to it. Been pretty quiet since after Xmas, so not complaining really. Whose working Australia Day this coming monday? Im doing 10-7 woo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)