The World of Pick-Up Line (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
We can do it in the alpha or beta configuration, whichever you prefer.
You whip me with your flagellum, tubulin subunits flying everywhere.
Spin me round with your basal body and make sure it's turgid.
I can go both ways, just like an amphipathic phospholipid.

I don't get those ones =\

sthcross.dude

HSC
(hand her spiked drink)
Why dont you come up to my place. Its not like you have a choice.

(Put gun to her head)
We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

(Grab her around the neck from behind)
STOP FUCKING SCREAMING BITCH! YOU SAY SHIT TO THE COPS AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sthcross.dude said:
(hand her spiked drink)
Why dont you come up to my place. Its not like you have a choice.

(Put gun to her head)
We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

(Grab her around the neck from behind)
STOP FUCKING SCREAMING BITCH! YOU SAY SHIT TO THE COPS AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!
47.46.45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Wasn't going to be back for a while, but due to the fact that I somehow have internet access. Anyway, was talking about the weather recently with a friend and listening to Liam Lynch and I discovered a whole new way to meet girls.

Guy: Hey cutie, I'll be New Orleans and you be Hurricane Katrina.
Girl: Why?
Guy: So you can blow me.

Ok, not my best line, I'll admit. And no, I won't be using it.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Hai guyz i have aids!

Would you now liked to be picked up plez?

The Jester

HSC
A friend told me to try this site since I know a few pick-up lines. What do you think?

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Congratulations! You've been voted 'Most Beautiful Girl In This Room' and the prize is a night with me!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"God must have been in a very good mood the day we met."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Oh no! I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Were your parents Greek gods? Because it takes two gods to make a goddess."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Come back to my place and if you don't like it I'll give you a full refund."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Have you ever played leap frog naked? Want to?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"If you're going to regret this tomorrow morning, we can stay in bed until the afternoon."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Picture this: you, me, bubble bath and a bottle of champagne."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"So, want to see why all the girls call me tripod?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Lie down, I think I love you."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I have not had sex for two years. No matter what you did, be it kiss me all over, dance for me, wear provocative clothing I would not give in. Want to test me?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Excuse me, do you have a cigarette? No? That's ok, I just wanted an excuse to talk to you."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Do you want to see the soles of your feet in the wing mirrors of my car?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Can I add a branch to your family tree?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Do you like fat guys with no money?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Football players can go for 90 minutes and know 11 different positions. Did I mention I play football?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I'm going to try to chat you up. If nothing else, it'll give you a laugh."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Wait, don't I know you? Yeah! You're the girl with the sexy smile!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Wow! Are those real?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"You have to refer me to your plastic surgeon!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"My name is ****. How do you like me so far?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"If I bought you sexy underwear, would there be anything in it for me?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"If I pet you, would you follow me home?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Haven't we met? I hardly recognise you with your clothes on."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I'm a magical being. Take off your bra."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Your ass is so fine it's a shame you have to sit on it. Perhaps my lap can be a better cushion?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"This is amazing! It's the first time all my 32 personalities found you cute!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"When God made you, he was showing off."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Would you like to see me naked?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I'm not trying anything on. I always put my hands there."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Shh, I'm a spy! Are you my contact, Natasha?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Are you busy at 3am?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Are you a goddess? Then why do I want to kneel before you?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"You may have to leave here soon. You're making all the other women look bad."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I've been hoping to talk to you all night."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"If I follow you home, will you keep me?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"If you were a pair of pants, I'd wear you out!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm looking for a religious experience."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif](Guy licks his finger and wipes it on girl's shirt) "Let's get you out of these wet clothes."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Ok, which pick-up lines haven't you heard yet?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Did the sun just come out, or is that your smile that's so bright?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"You must be a broom, you've swept me off my feet."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I feel like Richard Gere, standing next to my Pretty Woman."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I just checked my schedule, and I can have you pregnant by Christmas."[/FONT]

Last edited:

guruj790

HSC
Is that a mirror in your pocket? cause i can see myself in your pants....
_____

Guy, walks up to backturned girl at bar, orders a drink, skulls it, makes a dramatic show of throwing his ice on the ground, and forcefully crushes the ice to bits and says: Now that i've broken the ice, we can skip the shit pick-up lines....

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
probably been said but...Baby I'm like a rubix cube the more you play with me the harder i get

...Have you had your belly button tickled...from the inside

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Mods, please lock thread and ban all contributors.

Thanks!

-cameron-

HSC
That dress is quite becoming on you. Altho if i was on you i'de be coming too.

P

Pimpcess.Snaz

Baby did you just you fart? Cause you blow me away

ahahahahaha..... :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Hey baby, you know what you can find in a shallow grave? Your body 3 months from tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)