The X Factor (1 Viewer)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
WOW <3 Vince, his performance was amazing tonight. <3 him even more cause he sang my fav. artist (Usher - Let it Burn) ^________^' Sang it beautifully like Usher =D
Great song choice *thumbs up*

wtf was Mark and John wearing tonight?! disgusting, sO gay.. lol Mark called John, Camella.

0Jade0

HSC
I am not going to vote for Vince, because he did Usher... argh.
Russell... dont fucking mess with a INXS song, you killed it.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Vince did burn really well...
Random was good but still not their best.
I don't normally like them.. but Kaya was probably the best one tonight ?! *shock horror* They wrote a heaps good song.
Russell was crap as usual, agreed with Mark's comment 100%. He needs to go.
Not Roslynn's best. Alicia Key's performance was 100 x better.

Scanorama

HSC
When will this show finally over? I can't wait until they eliminate everyone and the show is finally over.

aimstar555

HSC
was kaya and roslynn in the bottom 2. was up 2 kate and she said sumthin along the lines of "i can't be disloayal and say goodbye to kaya" so dainel (mr plastic ken doll) said kaya was leaving when it was really roslynn! he tried to make it a joke but looked likea dick anyway. as long as kaya stay in and WIN, i'll keep watching bits and pieces :)

Amryllis

HSC
Vince sounded exactly like Usher! Russell's performance was so un-passionate... He stood there in front of the mic stand with his hands in his pockets - I just don't feel anything when he sings - even when his singing's not half bad.

I'm glad Roslynn is gone. Kate made a good decision - Kaya's song this week was awesome. I think this is the most mainstream song that they've ever performed. And it's original too.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Hideous singers left. I don't really care who wins. Whoever wins will end up like Popstar winners.

*mel*

I was so happy when vince and random were the top two! they were my favourites. i reckon it should be those two at the end.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeah.. funny that.. don't exactly get that much positive publicity.. what i fnd unusual is that with both the australian idol's.. the winner actually ends up getting less domestic publicitiy than the runner up.. shannon and anthony get more attention than guy and casey.. its just unusual.. so issit just all for publicity.. the winners.. it just seems rather fake i guess...

i don't keep up with x factor.. but then i watch the ending 5 minutes when im about to tune into law and order; and i just thought it was rather funny when daniel (host) mucked up who actually got kicked out of the competition and said kaya (i think) is leaving instead of rosalind (again i dont know spelling).. i just thought it was a bit funny..

so how many artists so to speak are left at the moment.. i'm sort of going for random i guess.. they seem more 'go with the flow' type of group..

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
aww... i actually wanted roslynn to stay though. well, based solely on the songs they sang yesterday, i'd have to say kaya was better. but from the episodes i've seen, i think roslynn's other performances were better than kaya's

maybe daniel mucked it up because he wanted to subtly hint that he favoured roslynn?? or maybe he's just a bit lost

well, there can only be one winner. but vincent rocked !! i love that song...

*mel*

table for 1 said:
aww... i actually wanted roslynn to stay though. well, based solely on the songs they sang yesterday, i'd have to say kaya was better. but from the episodes i've seen, i think roslynn's other performances were better than kaya's

maybe daniel mucked it up because he wanted to subtly hint that he favoured roslynn?? or maybe he's just a bit lost

well, there can only be one winner. but vincent rocked !! i love that song...

lol go vincent!!

i think daniel was cute when he mucked up. but it was kate that mucked him up because she said something confusing like "it would only be consistent if kaya went home and roslynn stayed" or something like that... it was a bit of a double negative thing.... aww poor daniel!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
i think daniel was cute when he mucked up. but it was kate that mucked him up because she said something confusing like "it would only be consistent if kaya went home and roslynn stayed" or something like that... it was a bit of a double negative thing.... aww poor daniel!
i thought she said it the other way around. meh.. can't remember now. double negative? doesnt really sound like one

he tried to make a joke of it, but do you think he'd get told of backstage?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
finally Roslynn got the boot.. about time :rolleyes:
yes ppl, gO Vincent!
In the beginning i was going for Random but somehow their singing hasn't grown, other words havn't been giving the "wow" effect like Vince when he sang 'Let it Burn'. Im still going for Random but not as much as Vince ^^'

*mel*

table for 1 said:
i thought she said it the other way around. meh.. can't remember now. double negative? doesnt really sound like one

he tried to make a joke of it, but do you think he'd get told of backstage?

ohh she said something confusing... i can't memba exactly what it was. well i was confused when she said it, so daniel and i must think the same way :D

nah what would they say to him backstage, don't do it again u idiot?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
ohh she said something confusing... i can't memba exactly what it was. well i was confused when she said it, so daniel and i must think the same way :D

nah what would they say to him backstage, don't do it again u idiot?
hehe :)

i don't know... maybe? you stuffed it up big time, it was so not funny? and you sounded like an idiot, do not degrade the show? shrug, who knows.

*mel*

table for 1 said:
hehe :)

i don't know... maybe? you stuffed it up big time, it was so not funny? and you sounded like an idiot, do not degrade the show? shrug, who knows.

lol poor daniel! he didn't mean to...

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
hehe... i doubt they'd fire him though. it'll look bad for the show anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)