The X Factor (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
*dances* weeeeeeeeeeee Random in the final 3!!!!!!!!

That shannon noll impersonator should have gone before Kaya especially after his savaging of Pearl Jam's 'Better man'.

*mel*

0Jade0 said:
*dances* weeeeeeeeeeee Random in the final 3!!!!!!!!

That shannon noll impersonator should have gone before Kaya especially after his savaging of Pearl Jam's 'Better man'.

yeah i reckon... he's the most boring out of em all! oh well he'll go next week. at least australia's getting it right.
Go vince and random!

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
im happy with the eviction tonight.. woOT! kaya's gona :D I don't mind if Russell got tha boot tonight but it's good the australians kept the rock n roll over Kaya's weird music, yes i know it's original! but their music is just not my type i would listen to, furthermore as if they will sell more records than Random or Vince.

monique66

yay random and vince are my favourites...if i had to vote in the final between these two i'm not sure who i'd vote for...maybe random those boys rock ;)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Survivor39 said:
Tell us what you think!

The X Factor - you've either got it, or you DON'T.
- Kate Ceberano

:D
Vince or Random is gonna win --> they are SOOO good! I love them! :p (I only watch for them! Oh and Daniel!)

Daniel Macpherson is hot! :uhhuh: :)
(mind you he sounds a bit dopey on the show sometimes! He he, bloody script!)

Last edited by a moderator:

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
im happy with the eviction tonight.. woOT! kaya's gona :D I don't mind if Russell got tha boot tonight but it's good the australians kept the rock n roll over Kaya's weird music, yes i know it's original! but their music is just not my type i would listen to, furthermore as if they will sell more records than Random or Vince.
I totally agree with everything there. kaya just freak me out. Thank God that thye left. Now Russel or whatever his name is has to go next and eveything will be good!

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
yes i agreee

Kaya should have gone ages ago and Russell shoudl have gone ages ago as well.

If Roslynn or Jacob were there with Vince and Random, it'd be a good fight.

I think Vince will kill the competition and win because of his performance of Let Me Love You it'll stick in people's head.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Yes, yes he is! :D
eek...daniel...he always talks with a twisted smile and seems so fake all the time...before i thought he seemed ok but after seeing him in x-factor...eek

*mel*

simmic said:
eek...daniel...he always talks with a twisted smile and seems so fake all the time...before i thought he seemed ok but after seeing him in x-factor...eek

nahhhh -- his smile is perfect! he's not fake at all. some of the writers put some crappy stuff in there but i reckon he makes it believable.

he's a natural host!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Sweets said:
Ha and you say you don't watch the X-Factor!
lol alot of people have posted and said stuff like, "i never watch this show but caught bits of it tonight...", "x factor is so crap, but random should win" blabla etc. we all know they watch it but don't want to admit it :rolleyes:

**MeL**88 said:
at least australia's getting it right.
eh then why the hell is russell still there ? he should've left BEFORE roslynn, jacob and kaya.

*mel*

Annegelic said:
eh then why the hell is russell still there ? he should've left BEFORE roslynn, jacob and kaya.

what i meant by that was that vince and random are still there... i really couldn't care less in what order the others left, as long as they go!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol well i meant australia isn't getting it 100% right cos russell is still there. i just have a feeling he'll be in the final, e.g guy & shannon.

*mel*

Annegelic said:
lol well i meant australia isn't getting it 100% right cos russell is still there. i just have a feeling he'll be in the final, e.g guy & shannon.

ewww i hope not! nah he was bottom 3. hopefully he'll go on monday.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
where there a bottom 3 then? or only a bottom 2?

haha...as soon as kaya started singing their first original song that night i knew it was suicide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)