The Young Communist Party of Australia (2 Viewers)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
You do realise most of your policy's are extremely capitalist?

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Adrian. said:
Either he is trolling or he doesn't know what communism is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comunism
Actually, that's the irony. I do know what Communism is.
We are am extremely Capitalist party, but do you think people will vote for a capitalist party? No, so we're lying to get ourselves in power, disguising ourselves as communists to win the hearts of the people.

Hey, if John Howard can do it, why can't we?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
biggles04 said:
Actually, that's the irony. I do know what Communism is.
We are am extremely Capitalist party, but do you think people will vote for a capitalist party? No, so we're lying to get ourselves in power, disguising ourselves as communists to win the hearts of the people.

Hey, if John Howard can do it, why can't we?
Capitalism relies on cost effective solutions and maintaining property rights. The tarpaulin does neither.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
nicksta_40 said:
a massive tarpoulin over ALL of AUS? u kiddn?!?! How would rain reach the land? Planes land? Sunlight reach the flora to generate growth? theres just a few off the top of my head, theres 1000's more reasons y thats a stupid idea
I believe some areas of the tarpaulin can be removed for specific areas, such as national parks. Contrary to wasting water, it would catch all the water, resulting in a water yield of near 100%, and, with expert engineering, the tarpaulin will be capable of funneling all the water into depleted dams, farms or onto any bushfires. The tarp wouldn't be low enough so as to prevent aircraft from landing, I imagine it would be raised at least ten kilometres into the air allowing planes to fly in underneath it and commence the landing procedure.

Light would be generated artificially by placing a large solar panal in the middle of the continent on top of the tarpaulin, which is connected to the People's Grand Lightbulb, effectively sending light to wherever it is needed. That, coupled with the Revolutionary Hydroponics System, should account for any light demands.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)