The Zionists are at it again.... (1 Viewer)

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Why don't we have any moderators on this specific forum? Same happened with the last thread as well. Honor killings are somehow relevant to the Palestine conflict. Over here, the Palestine conflict is somehow relevant to the Pakistani military.

there are dickheads in every country.
Also nice of you guys to commit the mumbai terror attacks.
Such irony, much wow.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Why don't we have any moderators on this specific forum? Same happened with the last thread as well. Honor killings are somehow relevant to the Palestine conflict. Over here, the Palestine conflict is somehow relevant to the Pakistani military.

Such irony, much wow.
How is that irony? There's HUGE evidence that the ISI was involved in the planning and operating of the mumbai attack, it wasn't just a random terror group it was practically state backed.

FlyingKanga

HSC
How is that irony? There's HUGE evidence that the ISI was involved in the planning and operating of the mumbai attack, it wasn't just a random terror group it was practically state backed.
Does the ISI speak for all of Pakistan? Are we right to call Americans a bunch of backstabbing spies because of the NSA? The irony in your statement is you state that there are dickheads in every group implying they don't speak for the whole body. Then you proceed to generalize all Pakistanis into the NSI's acts.

miss study

HSC
What i would like to say is pray for gaza. It's utter rubbish that anyone can even try justify the bloodshed of the hundreds of innocent lives. This is what i despise about war and politics because there will always be opposing groups who believe they know facts and try to exempt the deaths of all these people as a form of self defence because "its ok" that these people are suffering all because they are trying to "defend" themselves. and i don't justify death, but why don't these big leaders come down to battle field instead of giving orders and dismissing the number of people who have suffered. It's unfair because the people who get the gun to head are the ones who have violated nothing. And what about all those children? Where they seriously born simply to die and to suffer in such atrocious ways.
Lets stop kidding ourselves and stop muffling the voices of those suffering in saying that Israel is trying to bomb Gaza to get rid of Hamas, because despite their objectives all that the world is seeing see is the numbers of fatalities of innocent civilians rising and by the looks of it the numbers are gonna keep increasing.
Love and peace are all we need, but i guess that doesn't seem to exist in the hearts of some.
#Pray for Gaza :(

Last edited:

nomi

HSC
N/A
Hah... Right. They love them so much Hamas is practically a banned organization in Egypt and Jordan. The only reason they even exist is because the Saudi's like to play weekend warrior with their oil money. They show so much love Hamas' funding in the past few years have practically dried up.
Hamas leader Khaled Mashal has actually stated that Hamas will give up armed struggle against Israel if Israel retreated to it pre-1967 borders and the Palestinian right of return was recognised. Sounds fair to me....

Last edited:

bangladesh

HSC
When have I said Israel was not wrong in Palestine? Most Israeli's oppose the settlements because it's fucking dumb.

Hey here's a new flash: THE ENTIRE ARAB WORLD HATES PALESTINIANS. Only reason they're on their side is because they're fighting the jews. No israel and you'd see Jordan, Israel and Syria take up chunks of palestine as well. Go look at the refugee camps in Jordan and Egypt, they treat palestinians like absolute shit and worst than the israeli's.
I'd appreciate if you don't speak on the behalf of the 'entire arab world' you. Your comments are seriously pathetic.. There are children and families being killed. Why should a child die because he/she was born in palestine. What Israel is doing is inhumane and is not justified what so ever.

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Keep it civilised people.

Be the better man and respond accordingly.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
for all the people following the media's take on "Hamas attacks Israel" and this that. Hamas rockets? They are fireworks compared to Israel's, not that they do no harm, they suck in terms of everything compared to Israel's.
So fucking what? They don't use weak rockets out of respect for israelis. They use them because that's all they have. They would happily use rockets as powerful as israel if they could routinely get their hands on them. I'm not pro-israel but one side being better at war does not mean that they're more evil than the country who is shit at war.

FlyingKanga

HSC

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I'd appreciate if you don't speak on the behalf of the 'entire arab world' you. Your comments are seriously pathetic.. There are children and families being killed. Why should a child die because he/she was born in palestine. What Israel is doing is inhumane and is not justified what so ever.
Then why has Jordan time and time again restricted the rights of palestinian refugees despite them living there for generations? Why has egpyt done the same? Why has the rest of the arab world treated palestinians as second class people? If there wasn't an existence of Israel as a Jewish state, I doubt you'd see the "arab brothers" showing much love to Palestine.

There's such infighting and instability amongst the palestinian factions themselves it's almost impossible to get those two to agree on each other. Fatah and Hamas has been having a civil war and Israel gets caught in the middle of it. I still lol @ "omg palestinian rockets are weak so its ok to lob them."

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldv...s-israel-settlements-arab-countries-refugees/

If a state backed terror group tries to detonate a terribly made fertilizer bomb in the middle of sydney you think Australia would just sit back? Every country will respond IN FORCE.

When the chechens blew up the moscow theatre russia practically leveled cities.

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Then why has Jordan time and time again restricted the rights of palestinian refugees despite them living there for generations? Why has egpyt done the same? Why has the rest of the arab world treated palestinians as second class people? If there wasn't an existence of Israel as a Jewish state, I doubt you'd see the "arab brothers" showing much love to Palestine.
Since when have the Arab peoples gotten a government that they like?

Its like you think the majority of Egyptians actually like Sisi who has played a role in the oppression of Palestinians, whereas Morsi, while he was in Presidency did help the Palestinians and periodically opened the borders

Jordan was a creation of the British, led by a man who was involved with the British in trying to give the British Palestine in the first place, why on earth would you think that the same man's grandson would do any different?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Since when have the Arab peoples gotten a government that they like?

Its like you think the majority of Egyptians actually like Sisi who has played a role in the oppression of Palestinians, whereas Morsi, while he was in Presidency did help the Palestinians and periodically opened the borders

Jordan was a creation of the British, led by a man who was involved with the British in trying to give the British Palestine in the first place, why on earth would you think that the same man's grandson would do any different?
Which pretty much proves my point how the arab world really dont give a shit about the palestinians. people give israel a ton of flack of their treatment of palestinians, whilst respective arab governments do the same if not worst to the palestinians or their own people.

bangladesh

HSC
Which pretty much proves my point how the arab world really dont give a shit about the palestinians. people give israel a ton of flack of their treatment of palestinians, whilst respective arab governments do the same if not worst to the palestinians or their own people.
Every single argument of yours is flawed. Jordan+Egypt =/= entire arab world. I also love how you failed to even address my point about children being killed everyday, innocent children whose only fault was to be born in palestine.. Imagine if you or your siblings were stuck in a situation like that and i'm sure you'll look at it differently.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
If by arab world you mean the arab dictators leading the arab world then sure
You have absolutely no evidence to show that the general arab population does not care about the Palestinians

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
If by arab world you mean the arab dictators leading the arab world then sure
You have absolutely no evidence to show that the general arab population does not care about the Palestinians
I highly doubt they put much thought into it when they're livelihoods are more at stake.

amiribang: yeah the israeli military just kills palestinian kids because its for shit and giggles. guess who started this bullshit, it wasn't israel that fired the first shots, hamas decided to launch their shitty rockets at israel. You think if hamas doesn't have better capabilities they won't use it? Israel and egypt has already agreed to a ceasefire truce and Hamas decides that "omg israel is weak lets attack even more!" so guess who wants peace and who doesn't? If palestine gets rid of hamas and replaces it with fatah, you'd see a much much better peace process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)