theres this guy............ (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yeah, thieres this guy, lewts call him DAvsoe. like,w e are friends adn all that whats not, but he ahs a girlfriends and im currently in a relationship of the sorts.
but he keps cracking onto me. like, i was just at glassy with thim, and he kepyt putting his arm aroudn ,me and me stuff kept geeting closer to me on the couch we were on etc.
but he has a gf.
so like, why is he crakcing onto me?
and he knows im kin a ralationhsip of the sorts. i told him all about the guyt.
but ehs still cracking onto me and stuff.
he even sent mea msg saying how much he wants to pash me.

like, hes a nice bloke and all, but im just not attractied to him in any more then friends. thats all. ive told him that, but yeshZ.
its odd.

im attracted to the gbuy with, and 'daveo' knows this, but hes kinda not understanding, and hes seem to have forgotten his gf, even though i keep bringing her up in conversation and hreminding him thats he got a girlfriend...

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
yeah, thieres this guy, lewts call him DAvsoe. like,w e are friends adn all that whats not, but he ahs a girlfriends and im currently in a relationship of the sorts.
but he keps cracking onto me. like, i was just at glassy with thim, and he kepyt putting his arm aroudn ,me and me stuff kept geeting closer to me on the couch we were on etc.
but he has a gf.

like, hes a nice bloke and all, but im just not attractied to him in any more then friends. thats all. ive told him that, but yeshZ.
its odd.

im attracted to the gbuy with, and 'daveo' knows this, but hes kinda not understanding, and hes seem to have forgotten his gf, even though i keep bringing her up in conversation and hreminding him thats he got a girlfriend...

i think everyone on BOS should make a thread saying stuff that never happened bout some1 that doesnt exist just to make themselves sound better than they really are.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
i think everyone on BOS should make a thread saying stuff that never happened bout some1 that doesnt exist just to make themselves sound better than they really are.
and like, yeah, this is a seruiours thing.
if your not going to bve serious about it, fuck off. please

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Don't do anything with him until it's clear that he has broken up with his girlfriend. You don't want to be involved with their business.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Don't do anything with him until it's clear that he has broken up with his girlfriend. You don't want to be involved with their business.
i dont want to do anything with him.
and i have told him that.
but he still keeps trying to kiss me.
and i keep saying no.
and he knows that i only want to be friends with him.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i dont want to do anything with him.
and i have told him that.
but he still keeps trying to kiss me.
and i keep saying no.
and he knows that i only want to be friends with him.
Well then, slap him. He has been warned.

Götterfunken

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
but he has a gf.

its odd.

There is this guy, lets call him Daveo. We are friends and all that, but he has a girlfriends and I’m currently in a relationship of the sorts. However he keeps cracking onto me. I was just at Glassy with him, and he kept putting his arm around me and me stuff, and he kept getting closer to me on the couch.

He has a girlfriend.

So why is he cracking onto me?

He knows I’m kind of in a relationship of sorts. I told him all about the gut. But he still cracks onto me. He even sent me message saying how much he wants to pash me!

He’s a nice bloke but I’m just not attracted to him. That’s all. I’ve told him that.

It’s odd.

I’m attracted to the guy with, and 'daveo' knows this, but he’s not demonstrating a understanding, and has seem to have forgotten his girlfriend, even though I keep bringing her up in conversation and reminding him about her.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Götterfunken said:
There is this guy, lets call him Daveo. We are friends and all that, but he has a girlfriends and I’m currently in a relationship of the sorts. However he keeps cracking onto me. I was just at Glassy with him, and he kept putting his arm around me and me stuff, and he kept getting closer to me on the couch.

He has a girlfriend.

He knows I’m kind of in a relationship of sorts. I told him all about the gut. But he still cracks onto me. He even sent me message saying how much he wants to pash me!

He’s a nice bloke but I’m just not attracted to him. That’s all. I’ve told him that.

It’s odd.

I’m attracted to the guy with, and 'daveo' knows this, but he’s not demonstrating a understanding, and has seem to have forgotten his girlfriend, even though I keep bringing her up in conversation and reminding him about her.
ah the translated version is even more sader

thanks arvin <3

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Götterfunken said:

He has a girlfriend.

It’s odd.

guy* .

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
if u wrote it correctly the first time, then gotterfunken wouldnt hv to write it for u

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
I thought english was compulsory as a subject

- I apologise for how lame that comment was..

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
Davo says:
Your still hot

its getting kinda scary now..................
Tell him how you once bit some guys penii off by accident.

If he still thinks 'your hot', then take advantage of the situation and spend his money.

HSC
have you tried telling him that your both involved with other people, and he is stil a good friend, but if he keeps it up your gona have to tell his gf??

It is being a bit of a rat, but it will definately stop him, one way or the other

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)