They Have Finished (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
u guys who havent started - dnt let us stop u from studying!

s2ophie

HSC
5 down, 3 to go!! But ahh a 4 day week end to procrastinate until the cows come home. However its less than a months until my italian speaking exam!!!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
yippe....its over:D...for now that is.....6 hrs of sitting in a chair, with only one break...not good at all:(

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
This thread is the shit...

sucked in anyone got trials LEFT
Heey... don't be so mean, you should be showing your sympathy for us... Even better if you can throw a little empathatic view on us - you know what it's like. Hmmmm... look at the time.. I have Biology and Extension 2 tom.. today.. hehee.. I was sooo all stuffed up earlier 'cause I was too stressed.. So now it's the time to catch up :) (just ignore me, I need to *express* myself a bit before I go to sleep... ooooh, I can warm up my fingers tooo.. too bad I can't play the piano now :()

Originally posted by Chand
yippe....its over:D...for now that is.....6 hrs of sitting in a chair, with only one break...not good at all:(
*sigh* 6 hours of sitting for me when I wake up THIS morning :( I'm thinking that they've designed the timetable to kill me... I'm the only person who's doing both biology and physics in my school, I'm 1 of the 3 people who do Ext2 in my school, WHY DOOOOOO THEEEY HAVE TO PUT THESE THREE SUBJECTS ON THE LAST TWO DAYS!? I'll be finishing six blanky exams this afternoon since Tuesday... oops... *where's my hypothalamus!?!?* how come it's so cold right now!? *sigh* Trials have started my coffee-drinking habit again, I used to really like it.. toooo much scientific evidence that it's noooot goood! hmm... actually it's okay as long as my IQ don't get lowered because it's already really low.. it's right on 50 - merely capable of normal bodily functions. *blink blink* awww... it's almost 3... should I go to sleeeep? hmm.. let's get back to coffee: DOES ANYONE OF YOU DRINK COFFEE? IF SO, DO YOU LIKE IT? AND FOLLOW THAT, DO YOU THINK YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS BEING DEPLETED BY IT? You know, I just realised lotsa people drink coffee and they are still smart.. maybe scientists are wroooooong on the effect of coffine... or maybe they could've been smarter?? *maybe I should shut up* is that what you are thinking?

Originally posted by Loz#1
I have two left. I dislike this thread :(
We are on the saaaaame boat Loz! What do you have TODAY? Goooood Luck to you!

Originally posted by sugaryblue
...I was so paranoid and was quite suicidal last week, especially on the Sunday before the trial starts...
Have some chockie :) That's the best solution to.. everything! You know, chockie is just one magical mystical thing, they even have it in Harry Potter. Go for Lindt! Or that shelly chockie brand.. you know.. those shelly ones? Guyd******** something, hmm. I should go shopping for chockie tomorrow and find out the name of the brand. I'm sorta sacrificing Ext2 for Biology now.. :) Maybe this is inappropriate but bioooooo means tooo much to me :) (how many smilies have I used? 1.. 2.. 3... ahh.. IQ 50 has just stopped me from counting)

Aww.. anyone aiming for 98.00 hands up! *hands up*... *silence*... *look around*.. in an still-enthusiastic tone: "anyone?"... *silence*... start to *sob*... why isn't anyone taaaalking to meeeeee!? What's sooo good about sleeping!? I'm going to try it now! Zzzzzzzz

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by mitochondria
I'm the only person who's doing both biology and physics in my school, ! You know, chockie is just one magical mystical thing, they even have

*Hands up*... *silence*... *look around*.. in an still-enthusiastic tone: "anyone?"... *silence*... start to *sob*... why isn't anyone taaaalking to meeeeee!? What's sooo good about sleeping!? I'm going to try it now! Zzzzzzzz
i do physics chemistry AND biology *a little brag session there folks

no one is talking mito cause everyone is good and asleep... so why am i talking at... 3.23am... cause i only just woke up after a looonnnggg enjoyable sleep....
can't wait till bio exam tomorrow.. pft..easy... but lets not get over confidant :D
good luck everyone

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i got 5 more....eco 3hrs is in front of ext 1 eng (3 hrs)..gonna die...
and then got my ext 2 eng major work....

which is why i have been up all night......amazingly i write better when i am half alseep.....but doing maths half asleep is just baaddd....

heads off to the coffee machine.........

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by mitochondria

We are on the saaaaame boat Loz! What do you have TODAY? Goooood Luck to you!
I have Modern History today, lucky me. Thanks.

Originally posted by Beaky
This thread is the shit...

sucked in anyone got trials LEFT
SOME sympathy would be nice :eek:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, I had a nervous breakdown before the exam, now I have no energy left at all. Stupid history.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
It's not fair.. your all finished... I still got Eco, Modern and Legal left..

Although, we have no more assessments at all after the trails (sans the actual HSC, of cause ;)) so we just got 4 weeks of revision. Thats gotta be good ;)

Loz, I love your sig! LOL, I used that song in my AoS.. ;) But I love Evanescence :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm not finished, I still have 1 left on Monday :(

I think I have a couple of assessments left too...God when will it be over?!?!?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ive got a whole week to go!!! Two on monday!!! Poo to you all rubbing it in my face. Then 4 unit is due the next week, and an assessment on Friday!! grrrrrrrrr

pri

HSC
N/A
finished a week ago and have been relaxing ever since, I guess the hard grudge starts again tomoro, and wont stop till HSC!!!

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
Im still in the smack middle of trials... how mayany weeks did ppoes trail lsat for isit 2 qwekks for every1?
hmm mayb i need to translate that... how many weeks did the trials last .. isit two weeks for every1? and yunh i have history ext proj due after trials .. so even after the tests im still stuffed up pretty badly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)