Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
We're basically on par with the airings in the US.
The next episode to air is Across the Sea which airs in the US on the 11th of May. It airs here on the 12th.
The only problem is, we're getting the finale on the 26th as opposed to the 23rd (which is when the US gets it). I'm taking the night off work.
oh is it now? they must've changed it. probably that fast track nonsense. :D

brendroid

HSC
I'm thinking Smith and Moffat will stay on for at least four seasons.

It'll take Moffat a while (I think) to play out the River Song arc, so a few more seasons should deepen it. Also, Smith's young and until Doctor Who was an unknown, so I'm not sure how much work he'd be hassled for in comparison with Tennant.

So, I'm thinking at least a few more years yet of this team :) and Amy Pond's on for next year ^^

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I'm thinking Smith and Moffat will stay on for at least four seasons.

It'll take Moffat a while (I think) to play out the River Song arc, so a few more seasons should deepen it. Also, Smith's young and until Doctor Who was an unknown, so I'm not sure how much work he'd be hassled for in comparison with Tennant.

So, I'm thinking at least a few more years yet of this team :) and Amy Pond's on for next year ^^
Oh goody. I don't know why everyone had a problem with Matt. They honestly couldn't except David Tennant to be the Doctor forever.

brendroid

HSC
They can't have expected him to be, no.

And he's kinda one of the longer lasting Doctor's now too, so can't they be happy with that? Four years... that's about third, I think. One short of Pertwee, and a long step behind Tom Baker but yeah ^^;

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Huh? I remember randomly tuning into an episode one time and the politician dude was in some jungle.
You sure you weren't watching that show that has a doctor, an unbelievably attractive con man, a criminal, a fat rich guy, a strange Scottish fellow who is immune to electro-magnetism, a crazy Australian woman and a 170 year-old slave running around a jungle on an uncharted island.
That show is heaps good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)