thinking of going to the gong next year (1 Viewer)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
thank you everyone for all your helpful information!!... it's greatly appreciated. i'm still checking out my options, and seeing what i can do up here in Sydney first!... i'll get back to you all and let you know what happens though!! hehe...
thanks for all your help
Vanessa :)

and if i did go to wollongong, i don't think i would be bothered travelling everyday! I heard the train line from sydney to the gong is dodgy, and driving is dangerous... ah well.. can't win! lol

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Driving is not dangerous.... thats just a stupid rumour somebody started because they probably didn't like the big coal trucks...

a) They have their own designated lanes
b) They are in a different lane to you
c) They are the better drivers because they do it for a living
d) Most accidents are caused by dickhead uni students, which are around all universities

It's probably one of the easiest universities to get to as it has its two exits purposely for the university so you can't possibly miss the turn off to it.

suz

HSC
I drive mostly 2 but on some weeks 4 times a week and it's not 2 bad
u get used to it, it's an easy drive with minimal traffic plus is HEAPS better than catching the train IMO

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I drive approx 2 hours to get to the uni and you get so used to it, because you are always heading against peak traffic which means that no traffic jams for you. And I am more than willing to drive double that to get to a university like UOW because it rocks my socks.

suz

HSC
there's nothin wrong with it but if I had to catch the train it would take me longer n I would have 2 wake up earlier!!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
This is where making your timetable fits in... It's always great when you have 11:30am starts :D

santaslayer

HSC
:uhhuh:.....But Im trying to fit everything into three days next semester so yea..9:30 starts are inevitable! :p

suz

HSC
11:30 starts! i wish ;)
damn next session I have an 8:30 start, i'm guessing I won't b goin to that lecture lol

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Originally posted by suz
11:30 starts! i wish ;)
damn next session I have an 8:30 start, i'm guessing I won't b goin to that lecture lol
Thats the spirit!!!

I have a 9:30 start for a 2 hour lecture which means that I can leave home at 9:00 and still have time to spare for the 11:30 tutorial. :D

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Tsk tsk tsk.

Everyday, regardless of whether or not I have a 10:30 start or 9:30 start, I'm up at 6:30, on the train by 8:12, and at uni by 9:00.

It beats the bus. Even if I could get up later. I hate the bus.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hows this santa: all commerce/law subjects, 2 days, one start 9.30am and the other 10.30am

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
hows this santa: all commerce/law subjects, 2 days, one start 9.30am and the other 10.30am

LoLz.......I feel like swearing at you now......:p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)