this is my project idea.. let me know. (1 Viewer)

ray ban

HSC
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->would you agree with a quiz game? involving around 3-4 quizzes. like the ones you can find online for your myspace
eg.
what brand of alcohol are you?
what 70s rock band are you?
what superhero are you?

giving a somewhat witty explanation for each result..

thats what i'm thinking of; good idea?<!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN>

dv3

HSC
Your idea is pretty good.

The easier the better :) - my teachers quoates

ray ban

HSC
thanks man, it's either that or memory...
still not 100%
=|

theitguy

HSC
Lol a lot simpler then what I'm making.

I'm doing a 2d vehicle game similar to adrenaline challenge in gameplay in flash. I know I probably should have chose something that was easy and then over-documented it but I really wanted to do something that is something I can be proud of for a major project.

Casper_18

HSC
That is far too simple to obtain good marks. Maybe make an RPG or a timetabling program. Yes they are complex but they will get you the marks. The teachers are far more concerned with the algorithms involved, not with what you can write in terma of 'witty explanations'.

Roguey

HSC
It really depends on how your teacher marks, and what he/she is looking for. Generally teachers will be more concerned with students resolving the problem definition, and the overall appearance, efficiency, and the steps they take to build the solution, ie documentation and all that crap. That's what the assessment is all about, right? Building a solution.
If you're still worried, ask your teacher and look at your assessment sheet and how each component is weighted.

Anyway, i dont think that idea is too simple. An algorithm for a quiz can be quite difficult, depending on what you're doing with it. Randomising questions, cumulative scores, storing scores, high scores tables/ranking system etc etc.

yoyojuan

HSC
It sounds a lot more fun(in the end) then the one i'm doing. Im making a subject election page for the school web page, with a RealBasic database to be the medium for the results to be accessed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)