This textbook (1 Viewer)

leehuan

HSC
Just wondering out of curiosity. How many people still use this textbook (or the reprinted version) I used and what do people have to say about it.

braintic

HSC
N/A
Just like all Ext 2 texts, it has its good points and its bad points. It's too late to think about another book now (you should be doing past papers) but you really need two or three books to cover the course properly.

leehuan

HSC
I have been doing past papers. Posted this 100% out of interest. I combined it with Cambridge throughout the year though.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I wanna combine two textbooks as well for mx2 next term. Gonna use cambridge but not sure about the second one, i have both patel and and terry lee. Which one should i pick?

leehuan

HSC
I wanna combine two textbooks as well for mx2 next term. Gonna use cambridge but not sure about the second one, i have both patel and and terry lee. Which one should i pick?
Just like all Ext 2 texts, it has its good points and its bad points. It's too late to think about another book now (you should be doing past papers) but you really need two or three books to cover the course properly.
Be cool and use both

pororo

HSC
Use mathematics in focus, that's the real shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)