Thoughts on CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

Tincho

Tincho
HSC
Advv said:
Did anyone have a question about the Wii in Multimedia? I thought I was doing the cssa but it seems like I didn't.
i did too. i thought it we were doing CSSA too but i noticed it didnt have the CSSA logo on the front cover.

Did anyone else have a question saying define a bit plane and give an example of its use?

becasue no-one from my school answered it and i looked throuhg the syllabus and couldnt find bit plane anywhere.

Advv

HSC
I didn't have a bit plane question. What the hell is a bit plane? o_o;

Was that an option question?

JustAnotherDan

HSC
I found the test quite reasonable. Many of the questions (for me) were the sort that I could easily answer and offer about a dozen examples to elaborate and get my point across.

Hopefully I'll get 80 or higher; I usually get around 85 - 90 in IPT tasks.

jonaxiang

HSC
Tincho said:
i did too. i thought it we were doing CSSA too but i noticed it didnt have the CSSA logo on the front cover.
I think its the Independent paper which is shitloads harder than CSSA to be honest. Too much reading the paper as long with a long list of bullshit scenario based questions ...Made worst cause i had to do Automated Manufacturing Systems and Multimedia which were bad lolz

Tincho

Tincho
HSC
Advv said:
I didn't have a bit plane question. What the hell is a bit plane? o_o;

Was that an option question?
yeah i think it was the first question for the multimedia option. as for the bit plane, ive done some lookign into it but don't completely understand it. lol

jonaxiang said:
I think its the Independent paper which is shitloads harder than CSSA to be honest. Too much reading the paper as long with a long list of bullshit scenario based questions ...Made worst cause i had to do Automated Manufacturing Systems and Multimedia which were bad lolz
was your multimedia for independant a wii question or a google 3D maps question? Becasue we had to do two multimedia questions since we havent copmpletely finished TPS. just wondering where the questions are from :)

As for the paper...there was quite a bit or reading but I didn't find it too bad since I answered all the questions with time to spare. Then again, i could have goten them all completely wrong lol

Last edited:

chochang

*Arashi*
HSC
It wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.
I thought it would be way harder :)

Ramboysf5

HSC
well i thought it was easy when i did it .... not so easy after all.. got my marks and really shocking.

so bullcrap

tomjones

HSC
I did my IPT trial on monday. It was the independent with the Wii question in multimedia.

jonaxiang said:
I think its the Independent paper which is shitloads harder than CSSA to be honest.
I found it pretty easy apart from the Wii question where I was pulling shit out of my ass

Azurie

HSC
Got results back 76%, Im pretty happy considering the study (one night) I put in lol anyone else get results back?

Geohood

HSC
Got 69.5%... and that's 2nd for the exam.
Are any other schools getting averages under 50%?

jonaxiang

HSC
I didn't do the CSSA trial cause i think our school got the Independent Trial and its prolly tons harder than the CSSA trial in general. I got 69% and ranked 2nd out of 27 :D

JosephW

HSC
I got my marks back today. Got 80% which is alright I guess

Azurie

HSC
jonaxiang said:
I didn't do the CSSA trial cause i think our school got the Independent Trial and its prolly tons harder than the CSSA trial in general. I got 69% and ranked 2nd out of 27 :D
Depends what question did you have in there?

jonaxiang

HSC
A lot of reading...for example i do Automated Manufacturing Systems & Multimedia Systems as option topics. We had the Wii question which was pretty shifty and stuff and the automated manufacturing system section required too much BS reading and a lot of application of IPT knowledge to scenarios. That being said the highest mark was only 2 marks above me of 71 so i'm pretty happy with my mark for this exam.

Azurie

HSC
jonaxiang said:
A lot of reading...for example i do Automated Manufacturing Systems & Multimedia Systems as option topics. We had the Wii question which was pretty shifty and stuff and the automated manufacturing system section required too much BS reading and a lot of application of IPT knowledge to scenarios. That being said the highest mark was only 2 marks above me of 71 so i'm pretty happy with my mark for this exam.
Yeah basically the whole test is scenario based man,

jonaxiang

HSC
You'd expect at least a few define this and that questions. That being said i'm not complaining about my mark. LOL is the fact that people who did the test told me that the test was fairly easy and that they did pretty well before the results were known. Pretty stupid how iddiots go to the toilet during the IPT exam when i know they'd prolly get more marks if they had stayed the whole duration of the exam.

Azurie

HSC
jonaxiang said:
You'd expect at least a few define this and that questions. That being said i'm not complaining about my mark. LOL is the fact that people who did the test told me that the test was fairly easy and that they did pretty well before the results were known. Pretty stupid how iddiots go to the toilet during the IPT exam when i know they'd prolly get more marks if they had stayed the whole duration of the exam.
Lol I finished with like 30 mins + To go, and the guys who were beating me in rank stayed to the end, and I ended up beating them, IPT is just using your knowledge to assess the situation than GG

endingstory

HSC
Ended up with a mark in of 88 in independent trials, tbh I thought I fully stuffed the exam. and the Multiple choice was bs.

kevzor

HSC
got 77% for the cssa trial. stuffed up some stuff pretty badly too, stuff that i knew was wrong when i was writing it. ahwell still topped. and yeh, our average was a fail too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)