Thoughts on the Psychology Exam (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
Seeing as the majority of people here do 101, what did you guys think of the exam? it was a little easier than I expected which probably means I bombed out majorly (although my lab an essay marks will boost my overall grade up which isnt too bad).

BTW anyone else doing 102 and 103 next semester?

natrap

What'd you get for your assignment? I got 67.

As for the exam I don't think I could say it was hard - it was just that I didn't know most of it. Given there were 4 choices for each question my mark will likely range from between 25% to not much higher than 50%. I'll be rapped for anything over 50%. I think I need around 40% to pass the unit. Yikes!

Ashleet

HSC
I got 82.

Yeah i'd have to say i didnt know most of the studd seeing as most of the time i used the textbook as a doorstop.

You are absolutly crazy picking up more units of pols, but hey guess some people want to, thats why its there.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Wow, 82% for the essay?

I feel really bad now, I got 60% and was happy!
I'm definitely not doing psych next semester, I've discovered that I loathe it with the fire of a thousand suns (well, I really liked child psychology but the rest... eh.) I might not even be coming back next semester. We'll see.

As for the exam, I hope I passed. I did the reading and all, it just didn't stick to my brain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)