• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

thread for bitter single people (2 Viewers)

petemuse

HSC
N/A
been single is good and been together with someone is also good.
its just different. but be honest guys, we all want to be with someone, the fact some of use say no we are quite happy is not true

stace212

I agree. We can be happy single but most prefer to be in a relationship.

As for me... Im guna have a whinge... and u guys can tell me to shut up if u want but hey.

I went out with this guy from my work. He was 24 (Im 17). He sed that he was in a divorce and that they'd been legally seperated for ages. I really liked him so I went for it. We were together for 2 - 3 months then I msg him goodnight one night to get a reply saying "Who's this?" Me thinking he was being a smartarse wrote bak
" awww have u forgotten me already?" then from his fone I get "who are you?" I wrote bak "stace, why, who's this?" then "Im ________'s wife, now who are you?" SHIT!!!!! I talked to him and found out they'd been together most of the time we were going out. Lying sonofabitch. Now he's still wit his wife, and another 17 yr old chick. Bastard.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I prefer being single.
(lie)

I enjoy the isolation.
(lie)

I have a fucken exam in an hour or so.
(true)

HUNT

stace212 said:
I agree. We can be happy single but most prefer to be in a relationship.

As for me... Im guna have a whinge... and u guys can tell me to shut up if u want but hey.

I went out with this guy from my work. He was 24 (Im 17). He sed that he was in a divorce and that they'd been legally seperated for ages. I really liked him so I went for it. We were together for 2 - 3 months then I msg him goodnight one night to get a reply saying "Who's this?" Me thinking he was being a smartarse wrote bak
" awww have u forgotten me already?" then from his fone I get "who are you?" I wrote bak "stace, why, who's this?" then "Im ________'s wife, now who are you?" SHIT!!!!! I talked to him and found out they'd been together most of the time we were going out. Lying sonofabitch. Now he's still wit his wife, and another 17 yr old chick. Bastard.
ouch!...bastard!!!!...do you still work with him?

stace212

HUNT said:
ouch!...bastard!!!!...do you still work with him?

Yup... he doesnt work half as much any more tho, relies on his other job more, only works sunday mornings wit me now... and I work in a big store so its easy to avoid each other.

im_a_choobie

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
well said i hate ppl who think you have to be in a relationship
i know what you mean, i hate it when people get a bf or gf just for the sake of having one. its pointless and stupid

lengstar

HSC
okay i'm getting bored of being single now. so do i pick up the first pretty thing i see? because i have NO freaking idea who would be a worthy pickup and who's not.

drunk_polly

HSC
relationships

i hate people who act lyk their sooooooooooooo happy in their relationship when their NOT!... jst to make u feel lyk crap....... ohhh great :)

Generator

HSC
N/A
You know you're going well on your own when $20 off the Red Baron Lego set makes you happy.

Edit: Shit, I hate it when others make the 'your/you're' mistake, too.

Last edited:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
The only thing Lego's good for is Lego pr0n

...and for people like Generator I guess

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Babydoll_ Lego is also good for the brick testament ;)

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO

/me bounces around excitedly

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
neeja said:
LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO LEGO

/me bounces around excitedly
you.....um, get excited easily!

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
some single people like thyself are happily hymenally challenged. i dont think 18+ yr old males will be too turned on by that statement.

anyhow, the replies to this thread are quite amusing. i cant believe how many people go on here and talk abt their loveless life (if u've just broken up, i dont blame u for feeling so helpless). why dont u just go watch a thingo for healing? for example Spongebob Squarepants!

Damn lonely people. Too many of them in this forum.

But u know what i truly hate...couples who dont keep their hands and feet to themselves. i find it quite disgusting(mate was that an understatement or what!). not to mention the smooching sounds. i cant quite imagine myself doing that. i'm somewhat civilized as opposd to those lovesick couples who are incredibly clingy with each other.

*****d i s g u s t i n g*******
they're not in love! (oh that ear piercing L-WORD!) they're in lust! absolutely!

if u havent figured it out yet, i'm a philophobic chik.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)