Threesomes?? (1 Viewer)

migsy2202

HSC
Hey guys,

I dont wanna sound like a sex freak or anything... but i was just wondering bout threesomes. I would really like to 'arrange' one for my partner (with a girl who isnt over 25) and i yet i have no idea where to begin?
I wanna make him happy ( as it is the fantasy of MANY guys) and i myself am a little curious bout what another girl would bring into the relationship?
However where do you find such people... that arent crazy or on something?
Plus do you think im bringing trouble into our relationship by inviting a thrid person?

Any help would be greatly accepted :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
migsy2202 said:
Hey guys,

I dont wanna sound like a sex freak or anything... but i was just wondering bout threesomes. I would really like to 'arrange' one for my partner (with a girl who isnt over 25) and i yet i have no idea where to begin?
I wanna make him happy ( as it is the fantasy of MANY guys) and i myself am a little curious bout what another girl would bring into the relationship?
Plus do you think im bringing trouble into our relationship by inviting a thrid person?

I wish you were my girlfriend. Anyway... I think to avoid the weird people the best thing to do is to find someone you know, or who is a friend of a friend or something who would be interested.

And there is a possibility that you might be bringing trouble into the relationship. It depends on how strong your relationship is. I know for me I would never risk it. I would only ever have a threesome out of a relationship. But it really depends on how you feel about it.

gna

HSC
get third party, someone to don't know. So therefore you man will not get attached.....most likely

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
(obviously it depends on the person etc etc) but i think there are some fantasies that should remain fantasies... my boyfriend knows a guy who had a threesome with his gf + a random chick, afterwards his gf got really paranoid etc, guy felt guilty, broke up soon after. and it wasn't a random thing either, they'd talked about it heaps beforehand to make sure they were okay with it... but there are some things that you just can't predict.

depends on what your relationship is like, and if he's willing to experiment. just be careful...

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Wow this is like every mans dream thread.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
It takes an unbelievable amount of trust and loving between the two of you, and CONFIDENCE in yourself. Like Bubs, I've heard of couples who have done this which have ended in disaster. My bet is you could fulfil your guys other fantasies by yourself. And are you *sure* its a fantasy of his? Dont be quick to assume just because you read it in Cosmo its gospel.

If you're just doing this to make him happy, its all wrong. Do it because you want to, because, as I said above, it takes confidence and feeling fulfil in yourself. What would happen if you went through with this, and he started a relationship with the other girl? Are you comfortable enough in yourself to deal with it and move on? Or, if it all went well, but he wanted to do it again... and again.... and again, would you become bitter?

Go ahead and do it because experimenting is fun, as long as its with the right person at the right time and you want it.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
Dont be quick to assume just because you read it in Cosmo its gospel.
Cosmo is ALWAYS right...isn't it? :p

Anyways, what I was going to add was a lot of people hire prostitutes for threesomes, gets away from wondering if your bf thinks your best friend is better than you afterwards or whatever.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
those hoes are dirty, get ya best friend or someone ur trust, it will be weird but maybe you can make a contractual agreement.

HSC
migsy2202 said:
Hey guys,

Make sure the girl isn't hotter than you and everything will be fine. :p

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Look through the Australian adult dating sites. You'll find plenty of people in similar situations.

Don't believe those fags that say the relationship won't last etc... it's just sex you faggot conservative bible munching cunts.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
In all honesty, if you want a relationship with this guy, stop thinking about a threesome now.

If you do go ahead with it however, make sure you plan it before hand. I don't mean do it like a Nazi - just 'going with the flow' can be good - but don't trust spontaneity to get you through it. Otherwise the two girls will be having all the fun, while the guy sits in the corner miserably jacking off.

But I must stress that mixing threesomes with relationships, in my experience, tends to lead to heartbreak.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Isn't it amazing how every girl in this thread was like:
"this is totally gonna fuck up in your face"

and every guy was like:
"i wish you was my bitch"/"JUST DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!1111"

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
As long as ur a guy and theres 2 chix who gives a shit?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
HellVeN said:
Don't believe those fags that say the relationship won't last etc... it's just sex you faggot conservative bible munching cunts.
I dont think there is a correlation between it not lasting and being a bible munching c**t (I hate that word). Wouldnt it make more sense if we were telling her not to do it? Because I dont see anyone on here telling her not to try it.

Unfortunately its a fact that nothing can be 'just sex' forever, and thus relationships end because of it.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
migsy2202 said:
Hey guys,

Well, I'm sure you've already thought this out, but are YOU comfortable with engaging in sexual acts with another female?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
she's already said she's curious why do people think only the guy will like it?
sounds to me it's her boyfriend who should worry about her :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)