Thursday March 16 - SAM 1-2-3-4 Night (1 Viewer)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
As the subject suggests it's 1-2-3-4 night this week. This is probably the only uni bar themed night I go to.

$1 midori illusion shots
$2 schooners
$3 breezers
$4 red bull and vodka.

...plus the usual resident DJ's at SAM (Speedracer and Elroy).

I'm not one to usually give SAM a plug, but this night will be pretty awesome. So start organising designated drivers/dorm crashing now kids! :)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I've heard only good things about 1-2-3-4 and the toga party, but I'm yet to attend either because I need a car to get home.

Cooki, basically SAM is a hole every other night of the year.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I finish at 9pm that night... i'll go check it out, i'll probably go home straight away though

It doesn't look all that good... i've never been to 1234 nite, even though i keep telling myself to go every year.

Its on the same night as the EFS cruise .... funny funny

Conception day is the only uni thing i've ever gone to

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
albeit a hole full of the aroma of alcohol and a twist of vomit and piss fragrance. But a hole nevertheless. I would go to the 1.2.3.4 thing but im on my P's so i cant drink (which utterly, utterly defeats the purpose of even going..).

It is about here that i would introduce the 'one1 from BOS wanna meet up some day this week for movies/lunch/cake/tea/biscuits/scon' thread attempt No. 100000000089, but i think ive learned by now :p
Why is it so bad? I met you and others at one of those 'anyone from BOS wanna meet up some day this week for movies/lunch/cake/tea/biscuits /scones' things :( They're not all bad

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I'll be there before and after the ECFS Big 4 Careers Night.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
It was a-ight...just took forever to get drinks later in the night. But I've never been farked by 11 before this night...

Best thing was the new absolut vokda drinks for $3...and extra dry now on tap. Midori illusion shots were tiiny.

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I didn't go to this one, but I'm pretty psyched for the Crowded House tribute thing on the 30th. Gonna make sure to be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)