Thut III - ARGH!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I dunno. Alfalfa might seem keen to that offer. It sounds good, but remember i do have tutoring for two weeks in the hols.

And Alfalfa. STOP CAUSING TROUBLE! I have a damn good work ethic. I do plenty during the commercials! After all, I do have to arrange my school work to suit Neighbours on at 6:30. (OMG i can't believe i said that....)

in a drag club full of glitter...no, seriously!
Originally posted by tina_goes_doo
I dunno. Alfalfa might seem keen to that offer. It sounds good, but remember i do have tutoring for two weeks in the hols.

And Alfalfa. STOP CAUSING TROUBLE! I have a damn good work ethic. I do plenty during the commercials! After all, I do have to arrange my school work to suit Neighbours on at 6:30. (OMG i can't believe i said that....)
firstly, i am NOT keen 2 that offer tina!!!!! :p geez, what help is some1 who cant write a page on thutmoses III? anyway, completely aside from that...i totally understand ur position re: when 2 do work. i mean, personally, its not neighbours 4 me - used 2 be sometimes - but now i spend my time in more quality pursuits...yes, u know what im talkin about...

Originally posted by angelduck
calling me late at night, giving me the flu....all for her essay!!!
ummm, how can calling someone give u the flu? i dont get it. just doesnt make sense...hope ur not a science gal...

*considers*

nope, dont c how ringing some1 can give u the flu duck...and im glad! otherwise id b sick all the time! *laughs* sometimes i think i should just get my mobile grafted on2 my ear. would save time hanging up and dialling and smsing...on the other hand...not much of a fashion statement. no, definately a bad idea!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I could write a page on Tuttles. I DID write a page on Tuts! And no Alfalfa, i have no idea what you were talking about. Care to share?

Oh and ducky, yet again you got burnt.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
children, children. its just tuttie. good ol tut. Angie, stop whinging that u couldnt write a page on him - you mustve taken out every KMT journal in the library by now...and every book...anyway, my point is that ive done hardly any research and even i could write an essay on thut III - theres heaps of quality info out there. so, unless u wanna get burned by alfalfa again, id quite whinging! tho, now that i think bout it...im gettin endless amusement out of the whole argument thing going on here...so, complain away sweetums! whatya think supertinilittlebubbles?

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
LOl
I do do science, at least Physics anywayz....

And it wasnt the actual call, but the staying up late in the cold that gave me the flu (do i need to explain how that gives you the flu???? - basically, up, in freezing cold at night = flu (cold) )

Rhiannon, i can now write an essay on Thut III (Thankyou KMT!!!) BAsically rippingthe shit out of historians, but thats always fun.

Alfalfa, whilst i may not have been able to write an essay on Thut III (at the time anywayz) i can now, and i help everyone in my class out. They asked me to go through RTOme (because i understand it/explain it betta than my teacher/ am smart) and they all scab my notes (Including the fair maidens - Tina and Rhiannon, although, i dont know if Tina counts as a maiden anymore..........)

LOl
I do do science, at least Physics anywayz....
*unimpressed* really? wow.

They asked me to go through RTOme (because i understand it/explain it betta than my teacher/ am smart) and they all scab my notes (Including the fair maidens - Tina and Rhiannon, although, i dont know if Tina counts as a maiden anymore..........)
*laughs* somehow, ima guessing that thats not a direct quote from any of ur "fair maidens"...some1 has issues
oh, tina, like 2 share bout the "not a maiden" thing? wed all luv 2 hear...besides...if u tell, ill tell u all bout the story behind the leather pants...what a night that was...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
angelduck said:
Alfalfa, whilst i may not have been able to write an essay on Thut III (at the time anywayz) i can now, and i help everyone in my class out. They asked me to go through RTOme (because i understand it/explain it betta than my teacher/ am smart) and they all scab my notes (Including the fair maidens - Tina and Rhiannon, although, i dont know if Tina counts as a maiden anymore..........)
Let's all bow down to the Duck! Though i might not be a fair damsel in distress, my fair Duck will come to rescue me from the wrath of the Harpy Queen, while battling with the evil Anubis that has enslaved the poor Mog.

In other words Duck.....get over yourself! Sheesh, it's not like we literally scab your notes. From what i recall, i never asked you for notes. YOU OFFER THEM TO ME! I'm very greatful but you know i am the laziest person ever and i'll jump at any excuse to do a minimal amount of work in order to get into the 90s (>95 will really rock!). Extra work? Me? Gittouttahere!

Although when the time does come for exams, I would like to (as the Harpy Queen puts it) "bump ideas off each other". I don't like relying on other people's notes unless they're sources; they are always good to have.

So yeah, while i may not be a maiden, at least i'm not an aquatic bird who tastes quite nice in peking sauce... (and what's with the angel?)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
darling, i do believe its "bounce ideas of one another", not 'bump'. honestly, 'bump' is such a dreadful word...so common...so vulgar...not that i mean 2 imply u r tina, just that awful word. cant quite get my head around it. sorry, got a bit carried away there. *yawns* so tired. oh, yes, i agree tina: firstly, i do not count myself as 'a fair maiden' - is quite flattering really, but brings with it horrible connotations of 'fair golden locks' (thanxs babs, scarred for life!). also agree with notes thing - i think uve asked 2 borrow my notes or offered urs more times than ive asked 4 them! (actually, dont think ive eva asked 4 them - not coz im not a scab but coz i hate askin ppl for stuff - probably means ive got some complex, but lets not go into that shall we)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
BUMP!

Anyone starting to have a feeling moon, duck, alfalfa are beginning to take over the ancient forum? I think our posts are starting to drift away from anything useful anymore.

Magister

HSC
N/A
Re monopolising AH Forum

I think the Merewether Mafia is trying to establish an oligarcy within this forum!
(Do they do the same thing in class, I wonder...)
Much amused,
Magister

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Lol................mafia.............

Yeah, go the MHS Ancient Mafia!!!!!!!!!11
Actually, i dont think we actually do anything in class, as in anything.
LOl....we are talking about nothing, but i think thats what makes it interesting, i mean, look at the number of views this thread has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Alfalfa.....(this is done just for Tina)
Back to the Hyksos(yes Rana, i know, im sorry.......)
i am sure such an 'expert' ancienter as urself would have actually looked at past HSC questions for this topic (and if you havnt, what the hell r u thinking???????) and you would have notice that the impact of the hyksos is examined at least every 2 yrs. And, if you have understood this topic, oyu would also realise that they need to be included in every single question, including that Warriors and Amun question you were asking about. So, whilst they arent theoretically part of this period, they MUST be included in every question, and i dont know if i can stress this anymore, but if u dont, oyu are setting yourself up for faliure.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
angelduck said:
And, if you have understood this topic, oyu would also realise that they need to be included in every single question, including that Warriors and Amun question you were asking about. So, whilst they arent theoretically part of this period, they MUST be included in every question, and i dont know if i can stress this anymore, but if u dont, oyu are setting yourself up for faliure.

Umm.....every question? Slight exaggeration there perhaps?

Oh and by the way folks, i refuse to be a part of any "mafia" regardless of what type. It's meh asian background ya'see? I would prefer "merewether triads" or "ye ancient YAKUZA!!!" Either would work for me.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Well it's not like you're going to DIE if you don't include the Hyksos...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
personally, i can think of quite a few questions that wouldnt need any in depth rant on the hyksos...
oh, magister - i have 2 admit, i was thinking exactly the same thing!!! :D
*considers* the merewether mafia...i like it :uhhuh:
oh, duck, get over the hyksos!!! they're crap and very1 knows it but you!!! u make me soo mad sometimes!!!!!
ok, not to sound hypocritical or anything, but lets plz all start a thread where we actually talk bout history stuff - specifics, not general.
*sighs* duck, stop indulting alfalfa, hes done nuttin 2 u. BAD DUCK! :mad: im sure hes looked at the past HSC questions too. actually, it really wouldnt matter if he hadnt anyway. they're not the most important thing - as im hopin uve realised!...not so sure though...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Moonie, you should realise that past HSC questions are V. V. V. important. Why else do we go over all the questions ever asked in the HSC in a nice little grid format? It's so we can see a pattern and have an indication of the questions they will ask.

Like this year's HSC. From what harpie said for Hattiesoup, it is going to have stuff on amun, or maybe the army, or maybe her building programs, or maybe her claim to rule, or maybe.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)