Time goes by too quickly? (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Hey,
does anyone feel annoyed how quick time is going by? I mean, we're almost in wk 4 right now and yet I still have the mentality that it's still the early first week back to school and hence I've been taking it pretty easy and bludging here and there,lol. Truth is, we're like almost half way and another half to go..then two wk break, then trials. It's a bit worrying and I feel like I better really lift my game soon or else I'll end up studying as I did for half yearlies-procrastinating! -__-;

Last edited:

adriana08

HSC
i agree!!!!!
i've felt like that from the very beginning of the term...i mean it feels like i'm in a daze or somethin...like all this isn't really real lol.. it also feels like i haven't learnt much either??!!!
what i do know, is that in exactly 5 months our hsc starts....i wonder when the pressure and stress will start to kick in??
much to my dismay...i'm guessing pretty soon :/

P

Pimpcess.Snaz

If you feel this way, why are you procrastinating on BoS?

*motherly tone* GO SHOVE YOUR HEAD IN YOUR BOOKS AND GET TO WORK! YOU'VE GOT ABOUT 6 MONTHS LEFT AND YOU'RE SITTING HERE... *drags on*

:D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Time goes by pretty quickly- there are only 75~ school days left for us now :(

Sonata

HSC
yr 12 is fastest yr for me, dam hsc is coming closely...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Yeah, since I started term 4 of Year 9, time seems to have been running on fast forward.

sasa-o8

HSC
YAY can't wait to get it over and done with. Fucking HSC can go and die.

runnable

HSC
I was thinking about the same thing today... Its true.

justmeme

HSC
N/A
yer it does.
if onnnly time flew like a doveee.. lalalaala

anyways. there isnt much time left in the year.
(apparently time seem to go faster as you get older...?)

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
i hate a love/hate relationship with cramming. on one hand it gives me so much stress on the other it saves my arse at the worse of times.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
VuongstER_boi said:
Hey,
does anyone feel annoyed how quick time is going by? I mean, we're almost in wk 4 right now and yet I still have the mentality that it's still the early first week back to school and hence I've been taking it pretty easy and bludging here and there,lol. Truth is, we're like almost half way and another half to go..then two wk break, then trials. It's a bit worrying and I feel like I better really lift my game soon or else I'll end up studying as I did for half yearlies-procrastinating! -__-;
Agreed.
It feels like about week 2.
I've done no work all term.
Not at home anyway.
Tired.
Bed.
Night.

pinkyforce7

HSC
mm in the end i realised that, its only hsc lol. funny thing is is that i dont even need a uai to get into most contemporary music courses which is what im gonna do. they just give u a theory and performance exam and if you pass that your in. most universities and conservatoriums anyway.

but yeah i feel as though time's going rather fast. but i suppose its all relative.
what exactly are we comparing it to? the fact that once upon a time everything felt slower? maybe im not sure, but it certainly is getting closer to the hsc and i really couldnt care. roll smoothly through life... and then cram for the exam lol =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)