timetable help (1 Viewer)

pjiggy

HSC
Hi !
well im enrolled in BIOL1001 at the moment. When i first got my timetable it said that my pracs would be the odd weeks,so weeks 1,3,5,7, etc. but now i randomly checked again and its even weeks..but i cant do even so can i just keep going to the odd classes? or do i have to go through the admin and stuff .. -_-
and as if everybody checks their timetable regularly.most people just print out the one they got first and use it so how r u supposed to know of these random changes anyway?!!? THIS IS GAY

izzy88

HSC
Hi !
well im enrolled in BIOL1001 at the moment. When i first got my timetable it said that my pracs would be the odd weeks,so weeks 1,3,5,7, etc. but now i randomly checked again and its even weeks..but i cant do even so can i just keep going to the odd classes? or do i have to go through the admin and stuff .. -_-
and as if everybody checks their timetable regularly.most people just print out the one they got first and use it so how r u supposed to know of these random changes anyway?!!? THIS IS GAY
ah...you are not supposed to check your timetable again through the personal timetable. You get a timetable, you print it, and you don't go onto the personal timetable unit again. If you do go onto the timetable unit again, it reallocates you a NEW timetable (it says this on the site). Thus in your old timetable you had odd weeks, now you have a different timetable that puts you in even weeks. If you want to go back to odd weeks, you have to try to get another timetable that puts you in odd weeks- or go see the timetabling unit in person.

pjiggy

HSC
ah...you are not supposed to check your timetable again through the personal timetable. You get a timetable, you print it, and you don't go onto the personal timetable unit again. If you do go onto the timetable unit again, it reallocates you a NEW timetable (it says this on the site). Thus in your old timetable you had odd weeks, now you have a different timetable that puts you in even weeks. If you want to go back to odd weeks, you have to try to get another timetable that puts you in odd weeks- or go see the timetabling unit in person.
well i printed out my old timetable ages ago ,the one with the odd weeks.can i just like,pretend i never went into the online timetabling unit again...? and where 's the timetabling unit in person?
thanks tho !
ill NEVER go into that stupid timetabling unit EVER AGAIN :uhhuh:

izzy88

HSC
I don't think you can just pretend you didn't access it, because all the lecturers/tutors will have the updated class list.

I'm not sure if the timetable help is still in operation in week 2 of university...

"Timetable changes will be made in Carslaw Lab 202 (see the green circle on the map). This room is located on your right as you enter from Eastern Avenue, just past the ICT Access Labs. Please note that students enrolled in a degree in the Faculty of Economics & Business have a different location they should go to (please see below).
Changes can be made:

Monday 22nd February - Friday 26th February (O-Week)
Monday 1st March - Friday 5th March (Week 1 of Semester 1)
Staff will be available Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 4:00pm.

During week 2, staff are only available to assist students who cannot get a timetable from the web. Students who have this problem should attend the Student Centre on Level 3 of the Jane Foss Russell Building to have their details recorded for the timetable staff." From the Timetable unit (accessed through MyUni)

I would go to the Student Centre on Level 3 of Jane Foss Russell Building to see if they can do anything...

pjiggy

HSC
I don't think you can just pretend you didn't access it, because all the lecturers/tutors will have the updated class list.

I'm not sure if the timetable help is still in operation in week 2 of university...

"Timetable changes will be made in Carslaw Lab 202 (see the green circle on the map). This room is located on your right as you enter from Eastern Avenue, just past the ICT Access Labs. Please note that students enrolled in a degree in the Faculty of Economics & Business have a different location they should go to (please see below).
Changes can be made:

Monday 22nd February - Friday 26th February (O-Week)
Monday 1st March - Friday 5th March (Week 1 of Semester 1)
Staff will be available Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 4:00pm.

During week 2, staff are only available to assist students who cannot get a timetable from the web. Students who have this problem should attend the Student Centre on Level 3 of the Jane Foss Russell Building to have their details recorded for the timetable staff." From the Timetable unit (accessed through MyUni)

I would go to the Student Centre on Level 3 of Jane Foss Russell Building to see if they can do anything...
thanks for that ! :shy:
i guess ill go try the student centre cos i really desperately can NOT do even weeks.it was all fine until i clicked on that personal timetable uni thingy....
*sigh*
this sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)