timetable problem >.< (1 Viewer)

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hey, i know its a stupid question but...
my elective's lecture clashes with my main subject's lecture... does this mean that i can't do it or are there any other ways, like iLecture and such??

P

pLuvia

If your subjects clash, then it's likely you won't be able to do it, since it is an elective you can do it in another semester where as core you have to do.

I doubt you can do iLecture, because only some subjects offer such a thing, usually the subjects which have a lot of students enrolled into it. And besides if you can't enrol in a lecture then how are you going to be enrolled in the unit :p

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ook, i just re-checked the schedule and i was being such a clutz.
....i have completely forgetten about the evening classes lol.
problem sorted, i guess!

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Are night classes an option? If so and if you don't mind doing night classes then you can go for that ;)

Kegs

HSC
pLuvia said:
If your subjects clash, then it's likely you won't be able to do it, since it is an elective you can do it in another semester where as core you have to do.

I doubt you can do iLecture, because only some subjects offer such a thing, usually the subjects which have a lot of students enrolled into it. And besides if you can't enrol in a lecture then how are you going to be enrolled in the unit :p
Are you on drugs? You can do whatever you want! I know someone who has done one core unit from his degree in 3 years. Course he has just dropped out, but that is not the point. Point is, you can take classes that clash, even if there are no iLectures cause lectures are not really that important form most subjects anyway. This is all moot as we dont know the subjects. What subjects were they?

P

pLuvia

But I didn't think you could enrol in two lectures at once? :confused:

maka

HSC
Yeah I heard it really doesnt matter at all!

I think the only reason you couldnt do two clashing subjects is if it affects tutorial attendance requirements.

As for clashes, that is one of the key reasons for i leacture.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hi, thanks guys (and girls) for your advices!
i also have another Q...do you think that philosophy is a very difficult subject? (because i'd like to take it as one of my electives)

Kegs

HSC
I think it is a stupid subject. I mean, what is it all about anyways? You'd be much better off doing a sensible elective like Math135. Now that will get you somewhere. Uni isnt meant to be fun, it is meant to be hard. And there are meant to be lots of wanky people who ignore you and lecturers who dont want to help you. Whether that is what uni is actually about remains to be seen.
I love the school teacher lecture...

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'd pick maths if im not this bad at it (although i should be good at it considering im asian!) argh. choosing is difficult.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I too suck at maths, thats why I haven't touched it with a ten foot pole!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)