Timetables & MATH1901 & MATH1903 (1 Viewer)

pathway27

Sleepy Member
HSC
I was too impatient to wait so i made my own timetable:

http://tinypic.com/r/2010g7d/7

Yellow are lectures
Green are tutorials..

I guessed the Tutorial times i would get into.
Do we just get forced into tutorial times which are empty?

MATH times are so annoyingg!
8AM!!!!?????? SO earlyyyyy...I gotta wake up at 5am.....:mad:
Anyone else got it?

Last edited:

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I made a dummy timetable too. 11/18 hours are fixed, and most of the other 7 hours don't have many other options, so it'll be pretty easy to get what I want.

It's easy to get the tutes you want if you have the patience... if not then you can try going to Carslaw :p

This is mine:

img62.imageshack.us/img62/8963/y3s1ttx2.png

idk why img tags aren't working

Last edited:

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Don't worry too much about being scheduled for 8AM lectures. I know many people last year who were in that situation, and they just skipped those ones in favour of the other lecture streams.

dafs2

HSC
Yes, you are. If you have any lecture streams for a particular subject, you don't have to go to the one that is allocated to you on your timetable. Eg in my first year, i was allocated this stream:

Tues 5pm
Wed 5pm

But i later found out there was another stream going at 3pm on the Wed, so obviously i chose that option instead as it meant i got home 3 hours earlier.

jet

Banned
HSC
Well the MATH1901 lectures are always going to be at 8am on Thursdays or Fridays and there aren't any other streams. Also the lectures aren't recorded so you're either going to have to live with it or drop to MATH1001.

witide

HSC
I made a dummy timetable too. 11/18 hours are fixed, and most of the other 7 hours don't have many other options, so it'll be pretty easy to get what I want.

It's easy to get the tutes you want if you have the patience... if not then you can try going to Carslaw :p

This is mine:

img62.imageshack.us/img62/8963/y3s1ttx2.png

idk why img tags aren't working
see you in double french

too bad we probably won't share any tutes

and my godly tutor from last year isn't teaching senior which is devastatingly tragic

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
see you in double french

too bad we probably won't share any tutes

and my godly tutor from last year isn't teaching senior which is devastatingly tragic
Lol well 2614 only has three tutes, so maybe :p though I wouldn't know if you were there or not anyway lol.

I had Vick in semester 1 and she's only teaching 3631. Boooooo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)