Timetabling help! (1 Viewer)

lvella10

HSC
My girlfriend is leaving for the phillipines in january and as such won't be able to configure her own timetable for uni. As we are doing the same course ( granted we get admitted) is it possible for me to organise this for her so that hers and my own timetables match?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Depends on the university and it is possible if you have her permission and login/password.

If it is UWS then you'd need two computers and quick hands ~ no joke.

lvella10

HSC
Thanks passionxmusic. It'll be at macquarie. I was told by an alternate source that I'd need to go down there and attempt to organise her own enrolment as well as my own? Thus attempting to frantically and simultaneously match us up?

lvella10

HSC
Can anyone also confirm the truth behind enrolment at mq? I.e Enrolment dates are listed as between the 3rd and 22nd of feb .. I was told when we accept our offer online ( jan 16 presumably ) We will be given a date to go and enrol, organise timetables etc ..

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
At Sydney U we recieved a personalised timetable we could change ourselves online. I guess it would be the same where you need her consent to act on her behalf and organise her enrolment etc on a specific date. Good Luck and hopefully you both get into Macquarie Uni.

lvella10

HSC
At Sydney U we recieved a personalised timetable we could change ourselves online. I guess it would be the same where you need her consent to act on her behalf and organise her enrolment etc on a specific date. Good Luck and hopefully you both get into Macquarie Uni.
Thankyou so much for the goodluck! :) I have her permission, but I'll contact the university and make sure I can act as her proxy :)

Rexonal

HSC
I would certainly make sure you had a letter of authority ON the day of enrolment and like someone else said student number and password etc. They may even want some form of photo id for her maybe ceritified copy. Good Luck but wouldnt rely on someone via phone call saying it will be okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)