Tips on how to remember quotes for essay? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
What are some ways to remember needed quotes for the belonging essay?

frecklejam

HSC
I'm doing Peter Skrzynecki poms for my set texs, the way I'm going to try and remember them is the annotate his poems, and them from those I just pick what I want/need to talk about and then find the quote to match it. I'll probably only need to remember about 5 quotes, which is easier than it sounds if you work at the analysis. Then when you get the question, just pick the best quote to match the question, it can all be related to the concept of belonging.
Hope that makes sense.

Emily Howard

HSC
prolyf tip guys

doesnt matter if u dnt get quote word for word or mix up surnames markers gotta giv u benefit of the doubt

kimmiee--x3

HSC
well, having a memorised essay because that way, all your chosen quotes are integrated in already. For texts that BOS likes to select to throw people off on exam day e.g. Module B speeches, still memorise your prepared Module B essay but unfortunately, you will have to work the hard way memorising a few quotes and techniques from all the remaining poems and speeches so you can write spontaneously if they select it.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
well, having a memorised essay because that way, all your chosen quotes are integrated in already. For texts that BOS likes to select to throw people off on exam day e.g. Module B speeches, still memorise your prepared Module B essay but unfortunately, you will have to work the hard way memorising a few quotes and techniques from all the remaining poems and speeches so you can write spontaneously if they select it.
They specified a speech last year ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)