To all owners of the new video iPod... (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
After much reluctance and hatred, I got myself one.

60GB, sexy videos, sexy photos etc.

Also, for a sexy music student like myself, unlike some older generations (I'm not sure which generation finally changed it) it enables stereo recording.

You just need to buy an iTalk which has a mic and such and such. I'm aware you can do stereo recording with many other appliances but it sold me. Truly sold me.

I watch adriana lima and john mayer concerts and family guy episodes all day long. soulseek, itunes and video.google.com are my new best friends.

The thing is, with video, it only seems to play .mov, .mp4 and .m4v formats. I've been running around trying to find an effective and either cheap or free program that converts my .avi videos...

Does anyone know and have tried an effective converter?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
After much reluctance and hatred, I got myself one.

60GB, sexy videos, sexy photos etc.

Also, for a sexy music student like myself, unlike some older generations (I'm not sure which generation finally changed it) it enables stereo recording.

You just need to buy an iTalk which has a mic and such and such. I'm aware you can do stereo recording with many other appliances but it sold me. Truly sold me.

I watch adriana lima and john mayer concerts and family guy episodes all day long. soulseek, itunes and video.google.com are my new best friends.

The thing is, with video, it only seems to play .mov, .mp4 and .m4v formats. I've been running around trying to find an effective and either cheap or free program that converts my .avi videos...

Does anyone know and have tried an effective converter?

If you have a mac, iSquint. If you have a PC, Videora iPod Converter.

Legham

HSC
Sounds like someone should of gone for the Creative Vision: M ;)

Pros: Supports heaps of video formats!, Not an iPod.

Cons: Creative didn't give me a free one :(. (i haven't heard of any real cons yet)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)