To all Year 11's (1 Viewer)

Holly M

HSC
Well every night I do... bugger all to none.
I pretty much only do school work when I have an assignment due the next day (I know I'm working on my severe procrastination).

I have half-yearlies at the end of this week/next week and I'm studying now, writing notes and condensing and such, plan on doing that for the remainder of the week and the weekend.

But no I don't usually revise or anything like that, I really should though. I guess I'm trying to enjoy my last year of vague freedom, as I think next year I better do some more studying.

freezeice04

HSC
If you want a good mark, 2 hours a day is the minimum you should do. 3 is good, 4 is max and would be great. Anymore would bring too much stress.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
2-3 hours a day is more than enough at the beginning of prelim (weekdays)

should manage a total of 4 hours per day on weekends though, but light revision rather than intensive work.

lil_pembo

HSC
I do all the homework given (except maths)
Then all assignments.
and 2 weeks before test i have study notes made and spend 3 hours a day reading them, but thats only in study periods.

FTW

HSC
I do my homework, but I don't study :/ I'll get into the habit.. someday :D
+1 mind you I don't do homework often, I also can't seem to start assessments unless they are due in less than 12 hours away. Assesment day = very late night before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)