To people getting 90+ in Biology: Do I need to have my OWN study notes? (1 Viewer)

Mathislife

HSC
I have found studies notes better than mine but I've been told to have my own by teachers. Personally, I absolutely hate doing them for Biology and would really rather avoid them. So for those of you doing really well in Biology (sorry to exclude others), do you think it would be fine if I used someone else's better study notes or would it be better to have my own for the sake of improved retention of the information? Please let me know soon as I need to decide this ASAP.

DepressedPenguino

HSC
I made my biology notes using NSW Biology, Biology in Focus, Jacaranda 2 and biology in context. Since im using multiple textbooks, i dont really use other past students' notes as the info i have is already comprehensive enough. Personally, I find that by writing my own notes, i can actually understand the processes/ideas better cause i gotta select the info and write it in such a manner that makes sense to me. So i think u definitely should give it a try writing ur own notes If u still have time.

DepressedPenguino

HSC
I heard heinemann biology is pretty good and i believe u can access it online. I just don't have the time to have at another textbook (main ones i use are jacaranda and biology in focus)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)