To question or not to question? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Ive actually been accused of trying to rape someone. I admit this because its total BS. It happens when you see a slut you like and you try a bit too hard to 'get in' cause youve drunk a whole lot. ;) On the same night and AFTER the fact i was told i was a sweet guy by another girl, so thats gotta count for something.

Ive also been accused of offering money for sex. That was crazy and also BS.

Give the guy a go. Some sluts just exaggerate stories cause they think theyre all THAT. :rolleyes:
\

Hmm kwl. Thats pretty much what i suspected?

So should i ask him about it, or dw and just try to ignore it for the time being?

Yes I have issues with your mother.
Must spread rep :s

HSC
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

HSC
If the guy raped someone tried to rape someone shouldn't you go to the police or something, we don't want scum like that in society.
yeah its not really that simple though. Heaps of cases don't get reported for various reasons. Usually its because they don't want it publicized/they don't want to go through court. Its a really shit situation to be in.

untouchablecuz

HSC
Ive actually been accused of trying to rape someone. I admit this because its total BS. It happens when you see a slut you like and you try a bit too hard to 'get in' cause youve drunk a whole lot. ;) On the same night and AFTER the fact i was told i was a sweet guy by another girl, so thats gotta count for something.

Give the guy a go. Some sluts just exaggerate stories cause they think theyre all THAT. :rolleyes:
future BoS serial killer

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC

accused of rape? mate, you aint tryin hard enough. i rape cunts all the bloody time mate

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
tell your friend to insert one of those diaphragms with the spikes around the edges.. at least she can run away whilst blood is spurting out of his cock

HSC
Uni Grad
i think the whole idea of the anti-rape condom is silly because while it'd stop the rapist from raping the girl, they'd probably fucking kill the woman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)