To the students from top ranking schools... Everyone is welcome though (1 Viewer)

HSC
How is your grade currently performing in the HSC? How many predicted 99.95s so far?
I don't go to a top ranking school but my grade is "absolutely hopeless" (quoted from my teacher) and a lot of my friends from other schools have said their teachers said the same thing. So is this a current trend?

si2136

HSC
N/A
How is your grade currently performing in the HSC? How many predicted 99.95s so far?
I don't go to a top ranking school but my grade is "absolutely hopeless" (quoted from my teacher) and a lot of my friends from other schools have said their teachers said the same thing. So is this a current trend?
Every school is the same, there are always outliers and people who are definitely getting predicted 99.95

And of course the teachers love banter

trecex1

HSC
to be honest, going to a 'top school' -if you mean ranked top 20 won't guarantee you do well. Even at schools like ruse there are people who don't do as well as you expect going to the top school would. A strong cohort might motivate you to work harder to compete with other people, but just relying on going to a top school won't cut it at all.

mylifeisamelody

HSC
there's someone from my grade who is very likely to achieve 99.95...last year the person topped the state for maths

si2136

HSC
N/A
My English will stop me getting 99.95

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
You do 4U English though? I highly doubt it's that bad?
Si does 4U english as a buffer lol. Si acknowleded on another thread their english will be bad so theyre hoping that out of their 4 units, they get 2 units of redeemable marks.

baktiar77

HSC
My school ranked ~100 however I think we have the possibility of getting a 99.95'er given he doesn't screw up English. Our school's definitely expecting at least 10 students to get >98+ which could potentially increase to 20 if the boys pick up in English.

HSC
My school ranked ~100 however I think we have the possibility of getting a 99.95'er given he doesn't screw up English. Our school's definitely expecting at least 10 students to get >98+ which could potentially increase to 20 if the boys pick up in English.
Funny how everyone is struggling with English! But that's great! Are you aiming for an ATAR above 98 as well?

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
My schools a shit hole lol
Only me and 2 other kids that can possibly get 95+ atar

si2136

HSC
N/A
Si does 4U english as a buffer lol. Si acknowleded on another thread their english will be bad so theyre hoping that out of their 4 units, they get 2 units of redeemable marks.
Yeah, and that's how you play the game

It's working to some extent so far, but a lot of work still :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)